tuc's results so far (new "before" pic)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks rob and L&G, you're too kind! I feel great if I really can motivate people. This forum gives me all the motivation I need to pump harder and harder every day.Bigger plates, more plates, more reps, more veins!

My progression must be visible, since other people notice it without asking:

I was at my friend's housewarming party yesterday with a tight t-shirt and I got told by several people that my arms have grown a lot! One guy asked me what on earth was I eating and some of my friends were kidding of me using steroids because I grow so fast. It's all good, they know I would never use such things.

I also noticed that when we went to a club for a while, a large majority of men have smaller arms than I do. It's something totally new to me and I love it!

L&G, we really need a forearm thread. I'll create one if no one else does!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks mannherz, I'm tryin as hard as I can.

Another comparison pic here just to show my progress:

21. January 2008 with very good lighting

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/Selka_cropattu.jpg

26. April 2008 with poor lighting

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC04125-crop.jpg

I think I'm a bit bigger in the "after" pic.

Hey, sorry it took so long to comment. I saw this post earlier but to be honest with you, after I pulled up the thread and viewed the back attack, I got scared and ran away from my computer. Finally got the courage to come back and say good job!

Perhaps it's the way you are posing or something but it seems like your right side muscles (lat and bicep) are growing alot quicker than your left side. They appeared to be more balanced in the before pic. Is it just me? Do you do and dumbell rows or isolation type movements or mostly barbell work. Regardless, you look fantastic, just wanted to give you a lil heads up.

Hey, sorry it took so long to comment. I saw this post earlier but to be honest with you, after I pulled up the thread and viewed the back attack, I got scared and ran away from my computer. Finally got the courage to come back and say good job!

Haha, if I didn't know you better I would say you're being sarcastic.

Perhaps it's the way you are posing or something but it seems like your right side muscles (lat and bicep) are growing alot quicker than your left side. They appeared to be more balanced in the before pic. Is it just me? Do you do and dumbell rows or isolation type movements or mostly barbell work. Regardless, you look fantastic, just wanted to give you a lil heads up.

It's just lighting. There's a window right next to the mirror I put the camera on to.

My left side is still stronger and with proper lighting it still looks a bit stronger than the right side. I mostly use a barbell or a curl bar to work out my back and my left side was stronger to begin with...

Zack, I think it's pretty normal... but if I take pics where my armpits are visible I would prefer to show them shaved.

Edited by tuc

Looks like you've tuc'd into your food

I guess you could say that you've been tuc'ing in more muscle

I suppose you don't need tuc'ing in at night

I hope you have some more surprises tuc'd up your sleeve

In some ways, having a healthy body is like tuc'ing away an investment for the future

uh

Thanks for all the positive feedback! You guys are the greatest!

vegan_lady, remember to introduce yourself in the Introductions section... and thank you very much, you made me blush.

PS. A new progress pic in avatar featuring my new hairstyle.

• 2 weeks later...

SUM UP for the first 6 months!

- Bench press from ~ 60kg kg to 92kg

- Squat from something miserable to puny 100kg

- Deadlift from 110kg to 165kg

Posture from hunchback to something a lot better.

Weight + 7-8kg to 77-80kg

Before:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/tuukka_ruikku.jpg

After 6 months of training:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC04271-crop.jpg

Conclusion: You can't build muscle on a vegan diet? Utter bs. Just watch as I reach 90kg next year!!!

Nice job dude! This pic reminds me of the ads for the new hulk movie coming up. You look fantastic! I saw that add and wanted to mimick the pose and paint my body gree, not photoshop, actual paint =D

You have come a long way my friend and with the way you train and eat you are only going to go further.

I haven't forgot about the hetero shirt thread, i'm coming in on that, just need to snap some shots, I know you're calling me out in specific! haha

Funny when I first read the weight change I thought you meant you originally weight 7-8kgs and then you gained and became 77-80kg! hahaha

I could just imagine you being at a vv and housing all of the food before anyone got a chance to e en look at it and then using all the weights in the gym make it possible to put up the numbers you usually lift with while everyone marvels......

Cool to see the before pic, I wasn't sure where you were coming from. Just thought you were a vegan beast that kept on growing faster than a brushfire spreads.....

SUM UP for the first 6 months!

- Bench press from ~ 60kg kg to 92kg

- Squat from something miserable to puny 100kg

- Deadlift from 110kg to 165kg

Posture from hunchback to something a lot better.

Weight + 7-8kg to 77-80kg

Before:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/tuukka_ruikku.jpg

After 6 months of training:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC04271-crop.jpg

Conclusion: You can't build muscle on a vegan diet? Utter bs. Just watch as I reach 90kg next year!!!

Holy crap!

Looking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!

@ L&G: Thanks mate, you're always there to motivate! I think I have some green body paint at my place too so we can make a hulk lookalike competition! I have no intentions of slowing down. My weight is now increasing again after a slow period but I'm not gaining fat.

Still waiting for hetero shirts. I have some counter attacks planned already, so give me your best shot!

Be prepared, some day when you least expect, I'll come and eat all your food (all your foods are belong to us)!

@ I'm Your man, clark X kent & robert -> Thank you! It's all because of the wonderful people here why I'm motivated and keep getting proper results!