tuc's results so far (new "before" pic)

Guess who I'm with?

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/tuc_and_spug.jpg

Pic from Vegan Fitness Week 2008, Espoo, Finland.

xphilx, great to know I'm not alone with this horrible problem. We should start a support group to post-stress traumas from growing too much from the right places.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@ Richard: I really think you love your balls. How about giving them hyposensitization? After a while they will be able to take punches without any harm!

@ Hilary: thanks again mate!

@ FruitarianMatt: I have to ask Spug where he got it. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

@ xzebrax: Thanks! The other guy is Spug_myers from VF, he is also registered here with some weird name, I think it sounded like spanish. He can squat about 440lbs and dl about 550lbs.

@ Devil's Plaything: Thanks thanks thanks! I hope I can reach the potential I got.

@ xjohanx: Although the scale said almost 180 lbs yesterday my powerbelly isn't really in that good condition. Just watch.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/tummy.jpg

The mess behind me isn't mine. And it's only temporary but I didn't want to wait for days for my GF to finish stuffing her belongings in her new desk. I don't have that many places where I can put the camera with timer.

Edited by tuc

"Dude, way to get your pump on!" Lookin' huge, man! And, hey! - appreciate the powerelly! You know what they say: "No belly - no power!" (okay, I made that one up, but I think it's spot on in this context)

I was there too! At the same gym, at the same time, I mean. Too bad for you, that my face isn't showing any of the pictures that got into that magazine.

edit. OMFG.... I'm there TOO?!? Didn't noticed it at first, but now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HCPG, it's so great I have been a motivator for you! Loves it!

Dr.Pink, that's not David Bowie, it's xkillerx from VF, he's a great guy and ALSO moving to Finland from Serbia!!! SO COOL!

btw... sosso, where did you find those pics? I haven't seen them in Finnish forums!!! o_O

OK ppl.. I'll soon have ONE YEAR of training behind! A WHOLE year! I'll be posting some results with comparison pics, but just to let you know what kind of stuff you can wait for, here's my results for 10 and ½ months.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/15jan-1nov2008.jpg

Do you think I have made any progress?

edit: ALSO NOW THIS THREAD HAS OVER 10 000 VIEWS! THANKS ROBERT FOR CREATING THIS WONDERFUL FORUM!!!

HCPG, it's so great I have been a motivator for you! Loves it!

Dr.Pink, that's not David Bowie, it's xkillerx from VF, he's a great guy and ALSO moving to Finland from Serbia!!! SO COOL!

Are you serious about xkillerx??? OMG, I can't belive that it's really happening.

But OMFG dude, you've grown! You're so huge.