tuc's results so far (new "before" pic)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure tuc doesn't really care about six pack abs...

Either you're sarcastic or you do not understand how a male human being works.

those pics are hard to compare but i can see that you made defenitely some progress with your arms. show some other poses like most muscular or front double biceps that make a rating more easier.

+1. More poses FTW

Wow, the amount of comments!

@ johanx: Beach season 2010 is 19 months away.

@ HCPG: Yes I'm serious about xkillerx, he's learning Finnish all the time so that he can move here with Hanna who he met in Vegan Fitness Week!

@ sosso: thanks for the compliment and for the info, I'll look it up at VF

@ Vegan Joe: thanks! Still have a lot to learn with teh "V" back! :/

@ BodhiDave85: I think I'll gain another 40 pounds of muscle and THEN lose the spare tyre! THEN I will be set.

@ HCPG again: That's right! Here's my plan:

1.) Get big, like ridiculously big.

2.) Lose fat AFTER becoming ridiculously big.

3.) ???????????????

4.) PROFIT!

@ xphilx: The problem here is that when I started training I didn't know the poses, nor I could do them. I'll try to look up for a pic of front double biceps though.

@ xjohanx: More pics coming soon. And I bet HCPG knows how male human being works. I just don't want to lose the fat yet since cutting would pause my muscular development.

@ IYM: Thanks mate! Just wait for a year more and I'll be big as a side-by-side refrigerator!

I'm sure tuc doesn't really care about six pack abs...

Either you're sarcastic or you do not understand how a male human being works.

Or have talked about it with him.

Either you misunderstood him (meaning he want to have abs just cares more about bulking ATM) or he lied.

1.) Get big, like ridiculously big.

2.) Lose fat AFTER becoming ridiculously big.

3.) ???????????????

4.) PROFIT!

I love that episode!!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK. 1 year completed... results:

- Bench press 1 rep max from 60kg to 98kg (also sets of 8 @ 82kg and 4 @ 90kg)

- Squat from something really lousy to 120kg 1 rep max

- Deadlift 1 rep max from 110kg to 174,4kg (384 lbs)

Weight gain from 70kg to 80-82kg:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/tuukan_paino.jpg

Aamupaino = morning weight, empty

Iltapaino = evening weight

Pics:

Front double biceps, not that much of a difference:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/Comparison-front_double_bic.jpg

Back, HUGE difference:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/Comparison_back.jpg

General condition, huge difference:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/Comparison_front.jpg

You can check my training log from the training log section. I tell almost every rep I make. Hope I can help others to gain muscle! REMEMBER TO EAT!

Thanks mates!

IYM, it would be even better if I weren't so lazy to measure myself. Well, at least writing them down.

Fallen_Horse, I simply don't know. I don't have a training or eating program. I eat everything I see if it's vegan. I'd say about 3000kcal but I really don't have a clue whether it's correct.

bodybag, I hoped I could nail 100kg bench press (220lbs) but I couldn't. Still, I'm quite happy with the results. The real work starts now -> my goal is to do proper sets @ 100kg in bench press next year.

TUC, my man, I think the you took over the Incredible Hulk physique all on your own; I need to play catch up! Looking swol and exploding out from those veins running down your biceps. Great work my friend. I have a treat for you on your blog; once I upload it, that is You'll love it. Anyhow, keep at it, .U.D.D.Y.!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

L&G, I already saw the vid you sent and it's the best vid ever! I love getting greetings via Youtube (well that was my first time)! But hey, let's face it: you lift a lot more than me = you have more muscle. I might catch you some year but it'll take time. I might have more weight but I have a lot more fat.

EvilJukka, thanks! It's so great that I can inspire you, you've already made really good progress! If you want your back to look like that, do loads of bent-over rows with heavy weights and train lat spread pose. My back doesn't look like that at all if I'm not flexing!

HCPG, the only time you have seen me is the Vegan Fitness Week camp and JP was there. If you saw me next to normal sized guys I'd look really huge! ...no really, I'm not that big yet.

December update with VBB&F clothing!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/VBBF_Clothing.jpg

xjohanx was asking how my bulking belly is doing. It's almost gone and 4/6 of my abs are clearly visible. I've still managed to gain a bit more weight, I'm not even full right now and I'm pretty accurately @ 180 lbs.