Vegan Joe's Progression

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tue. 12-1-09

Stretching

50 pelvic tilts (feet on floor behind glutes)

50 basic crunches

Alternating supermans

3x 10sec. each side.

Supermans (all limbs)

3x10 sec.

Yesterday was a memorable day. Puking in the street several time while walking around. Feel much better today.

Well main computer in living room finally broke was patching from time to time.(hard drive crash)

Had most backed up. Using computer in garage, but it's too cold out here now. So son is coming home in a little over a week and being that he built the tower, he knows more about it. So I'm wondering if I should go mobile with a laptop. I use my daughters some times, but don't like the flat mouse pad thingy. or should I look for a tower. This computer in the garage doesn't even have a sound card so there is not much to do. I can't download pics and what ever.

Well that's not my excuse for lack of workouts, it's just that I have some things to do, and haven't figured how to reschudule my workout with my wife's hours change and getting (making) something to eat and leave enough time to work out without a full belly, or getting home too late to eat enough.

So I haven't been here for a while, I do and I don't miss it, but do want to get back into a good routine and a another computer.

Wish you all well and great success, with what you do.

Later

VJ

• 2 weeks later...

According to the ownwer, this is the first time the gym was open on New Years Day in 20 years. So I thanked him for helping me start my New Year off right.

Weighed myself while changing and I thought it was 239lbs (108.4kgm)

after workout it was 235lbs (106.6kgm) so I double checked and it was 235lbs, so that is the official New Years Day weigh in.

Fri. 1-1-10

Stretching

30 pelvic tilts (feet on floor behind glutes)

25 basic crunches

Alternating supermans

3x 10sec. each side.

25 Bicycle Maneuvers

5 Hanging Knee Lifts

20 Deep Knee Bends

Jacuzzi,

Pushups

15 + 10 + 10 = 35

Kegels in co-ed steamroom

sauna

shower