The Thrive Diet in the US

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that The Thrive Diet is now available in the US. It’s exactly the same as the Canadian version; except for the cover design and that the US version is hardcover. I’m told that it's available at Barnes & Nobel as well as Borders and most Whole Foods.

Although it might not have found its way into some stores just yet.

The US version of the site is up and there's lots of info on it: http://www.brendanbrazier.com/book/index.html

Hope you like it,

Brendan

Nice! I'd like to see you get in double digits in your post count!

Go out and get this book! Brendan has had a huge positive influence on me, not just in the way I eat but in the way I make myself more efficient in everything I do.

Why just get by when you can Thrive?

I got the book the first day available through Amazon. I have had a blueberry-Rooibos smoothie every night since! I haven't mastered the pizzas yet but I am getting there. That sundried tomato marinara is killer too! I put it on zuchini strips at least twice a week! Good stuff and nice book... Since I am new to being Vegan, it is especially nice to get on the right track instead of eating nothing but proccessed food. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it in multiple sections of Barnes and Noble in Santa Monica, CA. It was cool, I was just hanging out at the bookstore looking around while Brendan was in a meeting up the street and there was his book in multiple sections along with other popular books.

It was cool

• 16 years later...

The Thrive Diet in the US focuses on plant-based, whole foods to enhance overall health and energy levels. Developed by former professional triathlete Brendan Brazier, the diet emphasizes raw, natural ingredients to boost nutrition and reduce environmental impact. It has gained popularity among athletes and health enthusiasts seeking sustainable and performance-enhancing nutrition. For those exploring supplementary options, products like Dysport, available at https://medwholesalesupplies.com/product/dysport-500u-uk-2-vials/ can support overall wellness, though it's important to prioritize natural dietary sources. The Thrive Diet aligns well with current trends toward holistic and eco-friendly health practices.