Raw Foodist from Brooklyn, 1st month back in training HEya!!

Lean and Green

Hi everyone! My name is Jack. I have been bodybuilding off and on since high school. My track record in the gym is such that I seem to accomplish a drastic goal and then slack off or forget the sport entirely.

Vegetarian 4 yrs, Vegan 3 yrs, Raw Foodist 2yrs (99% once in a blue moon something minute in the cooked world gets in the way, usually socially).

2002, Age 22/ I competed in an INBF sanctioned event, placed first (1.3%bf, 163lbs as per the avatar), shortly thereafter, slacked off.

2004, Back to personal training, regular training for physique and love of the game; did not give it my heart, though.

2005-2006. Decided to figure out just how strong i could become and how big I could get. At peak, Max Bench 405lbs, Max Squat 585lbs, Max Deadlift 545lbs. Became satisfied and after slimming down, walked away from the gym once again.

2006-2007. The year of slim. Decided the scrawny, slim look was the way to go. Wiped away all gains, dieted down, was overly active and throughout maintained weight between 155-170, toward the end, the lesser, due to excessive habitual fasting and cleansing without building episodes.

January 2008. I am back and I bring myself at to this forum for support, friendship and a place to discuss all that is to keep me motivated once and for all.

I have worked out every single day without one day off since Jan 1st. I am a highly motivated individual who goes extreme and finds success in the pursuit as long as the goals are set.

I am here to prove that raw foodists can be as monstrous, fit, strong and healthy looking as they want. My goals are to exceed my old max's in strength and size considerably and then use then to grow rapidly for the long term as aggressively as possible. I am here to regain the title of LEAN AND GREEN, for GOOD... Calories in vs calories out = what you want.

Fuel your training and know what you are doing and the benefits will be reaped.

I will post in the before place shortly to show what happened and explain and to show where i am going and to boast progress from hard work.

I wish to give and take from this forum. I have a wide array of knowledge both nutritionally and in resistance training. Please wrack my brain whenever, however. I used to be more proficient in resistance training but as of late, my expertise in now more deeply involved in nutrition, though i am well rounded in both.

I hope to enjoy everyones company as soon a possible, bless you all...

Current Stats, 190lbs (lost 8lbs this month), 12% bf, Angry and explosive, slimming down bf and laying the foundation for the bulking period of this coming spring.

Welcome!

Great intro! Awesome to see another bodybuilder here as well. Great numbers in lifting too!

We're happy to have your expertise here and your experience as well. Many of us are established and many are new to both veganism and training. I'm somewhere in the middle.

Enjoy our forum, it is busiest during week days, so you'll get many welcomes after the weekend

All the best and welcome aboard!

It's nice to meet you Jack. I really enjoyed reading your story. Sounds like you and I may have something in common......the all or nothing kind of thing! But, like you, I am on a path that will hopefully last this time! I admire your dedication and it is great to have your expertise here in the forum. Nice to have you aboard!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi everyone! My name is Jack. I have been bodybuilding off and on since high school. My track record in the gym is such that I seem to accomplish a drastic goal and then slack off or forget the sport entirely.

Vegetarian 4 yrs, Vegan 3 yrs, Raw Foodist 2yrs (99% once in a blue moon something minute in the cooked world gets in the way, usually socially).

2002, Age 22/ I competed in an INBF sanctioned event, placed first (1.3%bf, 163lbs as per the avatar), shortly thereafter, slacked off.

2004, Back to personal training, regular training for physique and love of the game; did not give it my heart, though.

2005-2006. Decided to figure out just how strong i could become and how big I could get. At peak, Max Bench 405lbs, Max Squat 585lbs, Max Deadlift 545lbs. Became satisfied and after slimming down, walked away from the gym once again.

2006-2007. The year of slim. Decided the scrawny, slim look was the way to go. Wiped away all gains, dieted down, was overly active and throughout maintained weight between 155-170, toward the end, the lesser, due to excessive habitual fasting and cleansing without building episodes.

January 2008. I am back and I bring myself at to this forum for support, friendship and a place to discuss all that is to keep me motivated once and for all.

I have worked out every single day without one day off since Jan 1st. I am a highly motivated individual who goes extreme and finds success in the pursuit as long as the goals are set.

I am here to prove that raw foodists can be as monstrous, fit, strong and healthy looking as they want. My goals are to exceed my old max's in strength and size considerably and then use then to grow rapidly for the long term as aggressively as possible. I am here to regain the title of LEAN AND GREEN, for GOOD... Calories in vs calories out = what you want.

I will post in the before place shortly to show what happened and explain and to show where i am going and to boast progress from hard work.

I wish to give and take from this forum. I have a wide array of knowledge both nutritionally and in resistance training. Please wrack my brain whenever, however. I used to be more proficient in resistance training but as of late, my expertise in now more deeply involved in nutrition, though i am well rounded in both.

Current Stats, 190lbs (lost 8lbs this month), 12% bf, Angry and explosive, slimming down bf and laying the foundation for the bulking period of this coming spring.

Your goals, dreams are coming true

Washer is so proud of you !!!

Your goals, dreams are coming true

Washer is so proud of you !!!

Wow, reading this was so weird. I'm really proud of you too. Youre really an amazing individual babe-like no other. and you dont just talk the talk do you? and the proof is in the (vegan) pudding. I heart Lean and Green.