PWO Shakes and Fat

I've noticed my fat intake is virtually zero. I've been working some nuts, avocados, and other essential fats into my diet. I also picked up some udo's oil to put in my shakes. How much is suggested? Im about 5' 9" 122lbs. looking to put on some mass and get big n' strong. Not big n' fat. My post workout shakes/smoothies usually consist of:

30g gemma or rice protein (25g protein)

handful of various frozen fruits

- strawberries

- bananas

- mangos

1.5 - 2 cups of water

Sometimes, if im coming in low in protein; i'll have another shake in the morning or evenings with the same ingredients, but 15g of gemma.

How's this look?

Looks fine to me...

If you're going with 30g of Gemma and taking into consideration the fruit you're probably getting around 30 grams of protein per PWO shake. Most people say to keep the fat low on your PWO shake because you want a rapid uptake of carbs and protein. I have read recent articles that differ in opinion. I try to follow the current trends of the bodybuilding world as far as what macro ratios are being used with regards to health, what your PWO shake should include and when to consume it, etc... although with my own vegan minded alterations.

Back to your PWO, I wouldn't add any additional fat ie. Udo's, nuts, seeds, etc. Fat and fiber are known to slow digestion and current trends say that you don't want this to happen with a PWO.

If you want to add fat to a normal daily smoothie, I think its a great idea, I do this with every daily smoothie thats not PWO.

Looks fine to me...

If you're going with 30g of Gemma and taking into consideration the fruit you're probably getting around 30 grams of protein per PWO shake. Most people say to keep the fat low on your PWO shake because you want a rapid uptake of carbs and protein. I have read recent articles that differ in opinion. I try to follow the current trends of the bodybuilding world as far as what macro ratios are being used with regards to health, what your PWO shake should include and when to consume it, etc... although with my own vegan minded alterations.

Back to your PWO, I wouldn't add any additional fat ie. Udo's, nuts, seeds, etc. Fat and fiber are known to slow digestion and current trends say that you don't want this to happen with a PWO.

If you want to add fat to a normal daily smoothie, I think its a great idea, I do this with every daily smoothie thats not PWO.

I was thinking about cutting back a bit on the gemma. Maybe i'll just use a tablespoon, and a teaspoon to keep it around 20grams. 30g seems like a bit much for my current build?