(7/14 JuiceFeast progress pics pg5)27 days since last shots

I'm speechless. How on earth do you do that!!!

You look absolutely fantastic! I can't believe that you can transform and get so fit so fast! I'm actually a bit scared since you still have a lot of vegetable and fruit juicing left. This is TRULY motivational and inspiring!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!!! You should be very proud of yourself! Those photos totally blew me away!

WOW!

Thanks for sharing your journey. I find it totally inspiring!

I read one and a half Oxygen magazines yesterday in an attempt to find motivation and inspiration but your photos ... WOW! ... There really aren't words.

Congratulations!

Nice abs, pecs, shoulders, arms... everything indeed!

And nice tan and hair, that makes great pictures!

Really, 5 months builking on a raw diet and intense workouts followed by 1 month of juice feast and still lifting heavy seems like the way to go. Now everyone can learn a lesson from you.

OH MY GOD! you're insane! your transformation is unreal! every single body part looks like its from a completely different person. look at your abs! i didn't evenknow it was possible to get abs like that so quickly. i am absolutely speechless! you look fantastic!

Nice abs, pecs, shoulders, arms... everything indeed!

And nice tan and hair, that makes great pictures!

Really, 5 months builking on a raw diet and intense workouts followed by 1 month of juice feast and still lifting heavy seems like the way to go. Now everyone can learn a lesson from you.

Also it seems that spirulina really works as a source of protein.....

I am gonna buy some powder to try although its very expensive...

Thank you so much for all of this support thrown my way after having my progress shots up for only one day, it is overwhelming and you have no idea how good it feels to hear the kind and positive words from each and every one of you

I think I will take shots on july 15th as well once the feast is concluded to see what the fnal result is, that should be cool.

Really, I would have made serious progress on m own but having the lifeline of vbbf on my side 24/7 truly does do wonders for me. It's like my home on the internet and I have met many great people and will meet alot more very shortly.

Tuc, make sure you say 'vegetable and fruit 'juicing' I wouldn't want anyone to get confused like before although the probably won't. I did it the same way you did it, look in the mirror my friend, you're swol and did just as good a job on yourself brotha. One of my fav posters here giving me my first positive feedback, made my day.

Thank you so much Alison, Hilary, Robert and Amy. I am so grateful to hear your words of encouragement. I came home dead tired from the gym today and just rehashing over your words of support, truly does put a smile to my face that will last throughout the rest of this night and then some!

Marcina, do it! Juice feasting is fun, a whole lot of fun. It's not the rigid and strict and hard to do like it may seem. t's so much fun to chug away all day long

Aaron, thanks for that man, coming from someone with superb shoulder and upper body development, that reall means alot to me, hearing your words. My legs are my hift really even though the pics may not do em justice, I have more of the buying pants that fit prob than shirts.

Johan, Dani (others who mentioned them), to hear compliments about having 'abs' feels better than anything else one could possibly say to me about my physique at the moment. I want nothing more than to have a nice defined midsection right now and the way it's forming and to have you both take notice and give me a thumbs up of approval puts me on such a thankful high. They were never coming in and then all of a sudden in these last two weeks, everything started to form. I always had em, I have a very strong core but it's just covered with bf but that is a changin right now, one step at a time.

Karmacharger, I am so humbled and grateful that my pics are inspiring you at the moment. You truly know how to make someone feel special. It is my pleasure to share m journey. I feel priveleged just to be here amongst some of the coolest people to walk this planet, like you!

I'm Your Man, thanks for all the kind words, it has worked out great for me so far. Still not even halfway through the feast, so SIKED.

Oselifer, yeh algae certainly has always done the trick for me. Honestly, I swear by it. Too bad you live overseas otherwise i'd be able to ship you out some for a much better price thsn you can get it anywhere. I have a longstanding relationship with a major supplier here in us and i am a reseller as well.

Richard I couldn't be happier that you see this as a major inspiration. I do it for me but to have others see my change and view it as positive reinforcement for themselves, is truly wonderful. So many people have inspired me beyond expression throughout my life (including you all) and to be able to give some back, is the best gift one could ever get.

Thanks Spine, really i'm harmless, I have never gotten into a fight in my entire life except once where i got batted down in a club by 10 juiceheads who were mad b/c i was with m girl at the time and she had many of her friends out and i was the only guy. They weren't happy about it. I didn't even get a chance to lift me head up before it was broken up. The other time I went to 'fake' or shadow punch my sister when we were kids with all my might and accidentally cold cocked her unconscious for 2 minutes. oops! But thank you for the compliment on the looks of them; i really do appreciate it more than you know.

This site has done wonders for me and I am so glad just to be an active poster with a place to share, learn and grow. Thank you all again, really, you're friendships are a blessing to me.

DUDE! there was a guy in the store (vegetarian supermarket) today asking about juice feasting. since i know nothing about it i told him to check your blog out. they guy wasn't veggie or anything but he had thought about it, i bet he will be inspired a lot after checking your blogs out

Holy Shit! that is literally the words that came out at work at loud volume when i saw your before and after pictures. After the awkward silence and me apologizing i showed my coworkers your progress. One asked if it was photoshopped. L&G your progress is astounding. Your dedication and hard work really come through in these pictures and you continue to be a source of inspiration for me. well done.

Thanks VeganGirl! I loved how you capitalized the word awesome, that put an AWESOME smile on my face

BohdiDave85, jealous of me...... HUH? Have you looked in the mirror lately? So you realize how much bodyfat you've lost? Alot more than I have. I'm playing catch up right now and just trying to keep up with you my friend! You look phenomenal in your after pictures. Didn't even come close to settling in with your first streak of weight losing and went right into another big weight loss period RIGHT ON BRO! ; Ahhhh that's ok, we all go awol here and there, I suppose, right? I don't think you went awol, per say, more of like mia

Hey Johan, that is great news! The fact that a cool dude such as yourself, halfway around the world from me, is recommending me as an example for someone looking to try a specific regimen (juice feasting) towards a healthier body, really makes my day. I am honored, that is so cool

Phillipeb, really, shouted? I shouted out laughing after I read that! It truly feels wonderful that you see me as a source of inspiration and to hear your kind words and your friends reaction. Photoshopped huh? lol, that's a first! I wonder if that is dooable anyhow, haha. You're support rocks and it really made me happy to read what you wrote.

Chaserhun, I never saw that video before but after seeing it now, I dunno, it is interesting but sir, I love my protein and I get no less than 200 grams a day right now. That's just how I do and I love it that way. As I diet down more, that number will lessen as I will want less calories overall but for now, it suits me. As for the juices, yep take a look at my sig for the blog; in case someone is reading this after the feast is over and it's gone from my sig, here's the link ( My 46 day juice feast. Thank you so much for the positive reinforcement concerning what i'm doing to improve me body from the inside as well as the outside. Reminds me of this poster I had in my room of this nasty model with her organs on the outside all tarred up and it said "what if your outsides looked like your insides, would you still smoke"? Replace smoke with nasty ass processed omni junk crap and take it from there!

Aura, thank you for the compliment thrown my way on progress made, feels great to hear it! I cannot wait to finish the transformation into my former slf and then some. I may have looked good before on stage but i was an omni, now I will be giving off that raw vegan 'Aura'

Shorter hair huh? You going off the pic from page one I suppose from the comp as it's the only pic of me with short hair. Even with all that horrible blond oxidized orangish hair, it looks better, huh? kay I love my long hair though, I couldn't bear to see myself any other way. There are a good amount of people that tell me they liked when my hair was short better as well but I love my hair too much. It just feels like me to me.

Once again, Thank you thank you thank you all.