David Wolfe speaking in Portland on Feb 23rd and 24th

robert

David Wolfe Seminar and Social (February 23rd and 24th): I am honored and very excited to announce that David Wolfe will be coming to the studio in February. He'll speak about health and nutrition at the studio on February 23rd. On February 24th, we'll host a party with him at Solo (where we held the yoga championship), which is located at NW 13th and Lovejoy.

I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for David and his contributions to the planet. He is one of the most dynamic speakers I have ever heard. David is a known Superhero, Superfoodist, Orator, Herbalist, Chocolatier, Tree Planer, Alchemist, Cosmic Plumber, Essene Bishop and Author. He is the author of the bestselling books: Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, Naked Chocolate, and his newest release, Amazing Grace.

He is considered to be one of the leading authorities on raw-food nutrition. He single handedly brought cacao and goji berries to mainstream awareness. This event is bound to sell out quickly so reserve your seat ASAP. He has a very busy schedule and does not make it to the Pacific Northwest often.

Saturday, February 23rd at 7:00 pm -- $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door

Sunday, February 24th at 7:00 pm-- $40.00 in advance, $45.00 at the door (food will be provided).

You can prepay for both events for only $50.00.

Register here, at the front desk, or over the phone.

If you have any questions, please give us a call!

5816 SW Hood Avenue

Portland, OR 97239

503-452-1132

[email protected]

http://www.bikrampdx.com/

It was nice to see some of you there!

I saw old friends, new friends, made new friends, and had fun.

I went with Chef Al Chase www.chefal.org and met up with Jessifly. I saw some old buddies as well but I don't think any other forum members were there.

This was the longest lecture I've ever heard. I got there at 6PM to help set up and at 7PM it started. We took a break at around 10:15PM and resumed around 10:45PM and it finished at midnight. I helped put chairs away and mingled and left around 1PM.

The lecture itself was 5 hours minus a 30 min break. I learned some things, got pretty tired and got lost on a lot of tangents, but overall, it was a fun night, I was with good company, and got to try a variety of top quality superfoods.

He's presenting tonight too, but I won't be going. I'm sure it will be great though. I've met David Wolfe a few times and he seems to be a genuine dude, good natured, and has lots of enthusiasm.

Good times though!

And, for the record, J-Fly and I thought of Zack and Josh often as there were many mentions of ORMUS.