Should I take creatine at 17?

hashbrown

I would definitely say milk fat is about as bad as it gets...from a health standpoint I'd rather eat chicken fat than milk fat. If you don't overdue saturated fats you should be fine if they're from veggie sources but you can still have too much of any kind of vegan fat so keep it in relative moderation.

o wow i never knew milk fat was bad, i've always drank whole milk since it tasted creamier. thanks for the heads up.

certain saturated fats are bad others are good.

Coconuts happen to be an excellent source of fat and is even known to be good for weight loss. Coconut oil, milk, meat, what have you. Like potter said, everything in moderation.

remember, there is really only two types of fat that the body needs, Linoleic and Linolenic. The body is capable of and will convert any type of fat you consume into either one of these.

So just keep that in mind before you start to get all nutty and consume 8 different types of fat. It isn't necessary.

o wow i never knew milk fat was bad, i've always drank whole milk since it tasted creamier. thanks for the heads up.

I think in a blind taste test we'd probably all like hydrogenated oil more than non hydrogenated...there's a huge difference in terms of how healthy one is over the other...same goes for fatty milk or milk in general.