Ronnie Coleman to return to competing....but not the Mr. O

He hasn't been in the gym for 6 months? He seemed a little small in the photos of you two.

Ronnie posts on another forum in his own section where people ask him questions. I believe he said if he wins the arnold classic he will make another attempt at the olympia, but I doubt that will happen.

He should have retired after Jay beat him the first time. He had no business being at the Olympia in 07. They just hyped up the contest to make money, and I'll admit I was more excited about pro bodybuilding then ever, and had a great time anticipating/watching the showdown, but once I saw Ronnie the pretense was all over. He was in horrible shape. Fourth was a gift.

Maybe he'll switch from BSN to muscletech so they can bribe the judges at the Arnold just like they did for Dexter. I don't mean to sound negative, just being the realist that I am.

He's gotta stay out. Looking at those pics...you can just tell he's depressed and not the same many anymore. I think lifting at first will make things a bit better but in the end failure will be much worse for him.

I'd like to see Ronnie come back.. but with a different goal in mind, I'd like to see him stay off the juice for awhile and cut down on the abdominal distention... if its at all possible?..? Seeing him come smaller, leaner, tighter, yet rock hard... I mean c'mon he can afford to lose some mass, no? If he wants to came back the same way he was at the O, I wouldn't even bother. He needs to transform his physique and that, in my mind, would be a jaw dropper.