Your favorite celebrity?

robert

I'm with Zack in that celebrities are people just like everyone else. But amongst the 'people' who act and are in film, I happen to think Johnny Depp is absolutely incredible. He has a tremendous amount of talent and nails every performance he's every done. I have alot of respect for him and admire his work.

As far as looks go, I think Natale Portman is gorgeous and it is cool that she's vegan also. But I don't think her acting is something over the top and any more notable than other talented actors\actresses.

I don't think that I despise celebrities but the celebrities who give nothing back to society are pretty close to being despised.

I'm really not too into the celeb thing. It amazes me that entire TV networks exist to report celeb news

I also am a fan of Johnny Depp. And others. There are a lot that I do like.

Mike Myers

Dana Carvey

Joe Pesci

Rodney Dangerfield

Ryan Reynolds

Natalie Portman

David Alan Grier

Dane Cook

Rachael Leigh Cook

And many others

There aren't any of them that I obsess over. But I do have a sort of fond-ness over Shigeru Miyamoto. Da Shiggy man is da bomb.

I have a lot of favorite actors, meaning people that I think have a gift for acting, and actors that I respect. Same goes for musicians, there are some that have started wonderful charities for diifferent countries.

Since I'm a huge Lost fan I think that there are two exceptional actors on the show, Evangeline Lily,and Matthew Fox. For entertainers I respect what Ricky Martin has done in music, and for his charitable work in India, and Puerto Rico. I also like Moby since he is vegan, but I don't really like his music too much.

I had a crush on Lalaine for a long time

Didn't know you swung that way.

http://images.tvrage.net/people/9/25621.jpg

^ That's her. And I would indeed swing her way

She played Miranda on the Disney Channel show Lizzie Mcgruie( Which I admit was a huge fan of and miss it )

I had a crush on Lalaine for a long time

Didn't know you swung that way.

http://images.tvrage.net/people/9/25621.jpg

^ That's her. And I would indeed swing her way

She played Miranda on the Disney Channel show Lizzie Mcgruie( Which I admit was a huge fan of and miss it )

Oh I thought you meant JACK LALANNE....hahahaha

I wouldn't say they're like everyone else because everyone doesn't know everyone else...hell I don't know the names of 90% of the people that live on my block. That being said I love Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman...on the wiener side I love Aarnold, Tom Cruise, Christopher Walken and of course Robert's Cheeks

I wouldn't say they're like everyone else because everyone doesn't know everyone else...hell I don't know the names of 90% of the people that live on my block. That being said I love Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman...on the wiener side I love Aarnold, Tom Cruise, Christopher Walken and of course Robert's Cheeks

Christopher Walken is the man. "We need more cowbell." Johnny Depp is cool, too. I hear he's really nice to fans when they ask for autographs and he only accepts roles that challenge him.

I really don't care about either of these guys as "celebrities;" they just seem like cool people in general.

Mike

I admire some actors, writers and musicians. Seymour Hoffman might be my favorite actor and Viggo Mortensen for example was incredible in Eastern Promises etc.

The whole celebrity culture might be a bit boring and cruel, but I don´t see a general problem with celebrities.

My favorite celebrity is Bif Naked. I dunno how big she is down in the states, but she's a vegan too and she's got a hot bod! She is very muscular and lean. She's currently fighting breast cancer right now but I know she'll beat it!

She's from Vancouver, where I'm from ^^ She's also on the Vega website. In interviews, people always asks how she eats right on the road during her grueling tours and she praises Vega.

My favorite celebrity is Bif Naked. I dunno how big she is down in the states, but she's a vegan too and she's got a hot bod! She is very muscular and lean. She's currently fighting breast cancer right now but I know she'll beat it!

She's from Vancouver, where I'm from ^^ She's also on the Vega website. In interviews, people always asks how she eats right on the road during her grueling tours and she praises Vega.

I checked wiki, it says she only follows a vegan diet, and only for her health unfortunately - not that wiki can be relied upon for anything apart from printing out and wiping my ass on

I don't really know enough about celebrities to say who I like or dislike, apart from when they're doing their jobs. Joss Whedon is one of my favourite writers and directors, most stuff he does is golden!

kero: i love your avatar. respect the creed

Thanks I am eagerly waiting for the sequel.

If I remember correctly Bif Naked had some problems with her stomach and therefore she went raw. I hope she´ll be able to get healthy, it was sad news hearing about her cancer.

Wiki is wrong a lot cuz anybody can edit it. I had to change a few things once because it said she was born in New Jersey (wtf she was born in New Delhi. Totally different continent! Lol)

Yeah, she's had stomach issues too. She doesn't eat wheat either. I understand where's she's coming from. I've got a sensitive stomach too. I remember as a kid, whenever I got Halloween candy it would last forever because I couldn't eat most of the stuff lol.

• 1 month later...

I think some entertainers are amazing...they are not all "famous"...but the ones most people know that I like are...Hillary Swank, the Arquettes, Carol Burnett, Selma Hayak...

and my celebrity crushes... Mariska Hargitay and Missy Elliot.