California to be sprayed with biochemical

xbillyx

I don't think its just for the chemical industry...there are probably some big wigs that think this is actually a good thing(of course they're morons), and some other portions of the economy they feel it will help.

Well, this is unfortunate for the future of human heath, especially for so-called free people.

(in some places, the moths are) kept in control by natural predators

Why doesn't Cal have those natural predators??

Perhaps because of a previous spraying

7 million people(of a blue state) will be sprayed with an untested chemical containing 'secret' ingredients,

California is being attacked. Why aren't they fighting this attack?

Perhaps because of a previous spraying(with neurological chemicals?)

What exactly can we the people do to control our own lives(the basic principal of the USA)??

CA needs another recall of the govenor. Which other politicans voted for this?

They wouldn't boot Aaarnold. His approval ratings are still relatively good compared to other governors...hell Bush was voted in again with a less than 40% approval rating. In general people aren't fighting back because their either ill informed or don't really care like everything else that goes on in the world.

They probably don't know about it. If I found out my home was getting sprayed with chemicals I'd be pretty pissed. I'm already angry about the pollution problem the Fraser Valley has. I can't go outside half the time because I end up getting headaches. When I go jogging my chest burns like when you get bronchitis. I can't be THAT out of shape! I do cardio at the gym and don't have a problem. Asthma is a huge problem in this area -- especially for children.

I don't watch news on tv since more than a year, so it's the first time I hear about this and I find it outrageous ! Have this been done before except in biochemicals wars ? lol.

I always saw California as the greeniest state, where all fruits and greens grow all year long, where people go when they want to do a desintox cure for months in a special house with pure water and fresh air...

But we're not in the '60s anymore, soon we'll be in 2010 and I take more seriously the danger that represent men with bombs and chemicals than some apocalypse that could possibly occur before 2012, some deadly sun storm cataclysm. Ancient Maya writing say it's gonna be not the End but the beginning of a new era for earth and mankind... perhaps it's when mankind will suddenly stop spraying chemicals on their own citizens and everybody will become peaceful, practicing transcendantal meditation and becoming vegans. Maybe all the agressivity in mankind come from eating meatand milk containing experimental products ?? lol

Almost all the visuals you get of beautiful fields in the US are of fields grown largely with the use of chemicals. Very little of it is naturally existing. Anyhow people don't really care...they care for 5 minutes...then they give in. Its a lot like vaccines...people don't want them but as soon as a doctor says you need it the people fold. I'd rather have my yard sprayed with crap like this than have someone fill my body with something...of course I'd rather have neither. Just think of how many people you know that say they love animals but how many of them still eat them...this just goes to show what a human is. Most humans only care so much.

Ancient Maya writing say it's gonna be not the End but the beginning of a new era for earth and mankind... perhaps it's when mankind will suddenly stop spraying chemicals on their own citizens and everybody will become peaceful, practicing transcendantal meditation and becoming vegans. Maybe all the agressivity in mankind come from eating meatand milk containing experimental products ?? lol

That would be cool. But this new change could actually be more drastic then this. Like humans perhaps making contact with aliens and slowly evolving into space travelers( Or maybe rapid evolution until within 5 years every current living human learns how to tap into 100 percent of there brain instead of 10 leading to everyone having psycic powers, talking without worlds, mind reading, the power of flight and othe rpowers )

We'll just have to wait and see. I'm personally hoping for those flying powers. Imagine just how cut a man who fly's would be. Flying is a full body exercise