Vegan Vacation 2008 - Cabin reservations

Jessifly

I'm still a bit confused, maybe it's because I'm tired. Anyway if a deluxe king room sleeps 2 people, do I have to pay the entire 380. or do I pay 190.00 and then share it with whoever else wants the room.

If you want to split the cost with another attendee, arrange that first before reserving the room then both attendees can reserve it at the same time Feel free to make a post to find someone to split the room (Potter is also doing this to split the cost of a room among the cyclists...)

I just received a question wondering if a room can be rented for less than the 4 days.... yes, just divide the total price by 4 and pay for the # of nights you will be there and make note of the nights and room you are reserving with your paypal payment.

I still need to find a job to save that money. So I'll hold off on reservations. I don't mind sleeping on the cold, hard ground. I just want to go and have fun .

I just got through watching some of the Vegan Vacation 07 footage. Looks like it was tons of fun

• 4 weeks later...