T Walk Practice

SeaSiren

A T-Walk is what I have to do at comp. Got a vid of it so I can see myself "outside" of it so to speak. Body will come in much tighter for comp ..... similar to the Arnold photos.

Now critiquing myself, aside from carrying body fat still. I can see I need to slow down my walk .... walk "fuller" and more upright .... did runway for a while and am disappointed in myself for letting that go. Need to pose "tighter" but relax ..... face neck smile. And lastly, needs to be more fluid. But that's kind of the point. I'm busting my butt in the gym and need to make sure I am showing off the work well.

Will post another in a few days, should come in better by then. (still deciding on which suit to wear, pink or black for this one ... hmmmm.)

I like the black but I think that should largely depend on the venue. If the lighting isn't great or that stage backdrop is dark...pink would probably be better.

I'll prob throw both in the bag and decide last min .... I have a tendency to be a last minute type of gal.

Richard, wish my front room looked like that too! That was the aerobics room of my gym.

The heels are the 5" ones, I have another of those and a 6" pair, but some venues frown on platforms, so it depends on my venue. They make them in 4" as well. Which is why in my line-ups even though I am the shortest girl in my class, my build and the shoes give me some height. I live in heels daily ..... so makes it much easier to walk