greens question

For the last few months I've been eating 1/4 to 1/3rd of a pound of leafy greens daily. Or shooting for that. I pack a pretty big salad each day for lunch and usually add greens to dinner and snacks throughout the day.

But I'm a 175+lb dude so...

I eat 1.5-2 heads of whatever greens my mother buys me. But really I think you should eat as much as you can stand. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone eating too much...only not enough.

I put down a minimum of a 1 lb total of Kale or a Kale/Spinach combo a day. Eat as much as you can handle. I'd say 1 lb to 2 lbs is a good range.

Not pertaining to greens but I've been pretty consistent with berries being a little over a 1 lb of mixture of frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, frozen cherries, dried goji berries and acai pulp.

If you chew well your food, you can eat as much greens as you want, but it has to be organic. Otherwise eat just a normal portions with 2 meals.

Usually I eat at noon: Greens, salad, carrots... with a carb meal like rice and beans.

Evening : salad with protein meal like tofu and cooked brocolis

Sometimes I do green smooties like spinach-kale-persia, good assimilation of iron because there's Vit.C at the same time.