The not so much is about JW thread

JW

been at the hospital all day taking care of my father who is recovering from surgery. He's been here since last friday and will probably be here until at least ths upcoming friday. Probably will do a bit of heavy posting this week. Thankfully vbbf is active on the thread i have read and responded to, such as yourself. t helps to make the time go by in between caring for him. So I have time to browse around.

I think when I typed caffeine into google, it suggest on the search toolbar, Caffeine content and it was the second site on the response list.

www, what a great way to keep occupied and pas the time away when you have to be stationary....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been at the hospital all day taking care of my father who is recovering from surgery. He's been here since last friday and will probably be here until at least ths upcoming friday. Probably will do a bit of heavy posting this week. Thankfully vbbf is active on the thread i have read and responded to, such as yourself. t helps to make the time go by in between caring for him. So I have time to browse around.

I think when I typed caffeine into google, it suggest on the search toolbar, Caffeine content and it was the second site on the response list.

www, what a great way to keep occupied and pas the time away when you have to be stationary....

Hope your father is okay.

I SHOULD be working but this distraction is the only thing that keeps me sane at this boring job of mine

I haven't had any coffee products in a few years so I'm good. I know Star bucks may have soymilk but I do want to eliminate processed foods someday. so gotta quite da silk and start making my own

I just can't give up certain things.

my coffee fix, peanut butter .........

Hope your father is okay.

The poor guy has been through alot. He got kidney cancer 2 years ago. 3 operations later, they have removed a kidney, replaced his hip which was attacked and now they removed a tumor that regrew thanks to some experimental drug they gave him it killed a supposedly incurable cancer that has a very low cure rate.

I am with him right now and he is being discharged!!!! Thank god this picture is not of him earlier when he had a 24" tube through his nose to his stomach to vacuum it b/c his intestines were asleep but his stomach woke up.

Doc said he is 100% cancer free. We are all extremely grateful.

http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/50856/2002105471850558050_rs.jpg

I'm so glad that he is cancer free!!!

Kudos to you for staying so strong through all of this.

It must have been very stressful times.

(my whining about not being able to push weights or play soccer all of a sudden seems pretty silly)

All the best to you, your Dad and your family!

Peanut Covered Coffee Beans sprinkled on top of a morning vegan coffee cake which is covered in Caramel and Soy icing. Of course there is a peanut butter center in this cake

Caramel????

Well that just changes everything!