Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herb

thanks for putting this up. Not surprising at all, but this is what happens when you want more government despite the good intentions, and trust these psychos to protect you. They just want power as the speaker says. This was schemed up by crooks in the world government who want to control people-power. I don't think they'll get it by dec 1 2009 though. We put off the REAL ID a year after they wanted it

She mentioned many of the big bad interests, but left off big government. Which is really the root of the problem, who enforces these rules? Not big pharma, they dont need to, they and coerce you through the institutions many believe in and defend.

Interesting. Personally I think some of the things she said( Like billions of deaths by Cancer and Diabities and everyone being dead but the rich ) was a bit overly-exxagerated. But the main point came out loud and clear...

AN EVIL NAZI COMPANY WANTS TO CONTROL THE WORLD AND MAKE VITAMINS ILLEGAL AND MAKE ORGANIC BE UNORGANIC

Well at least that's what I gathered

So I signed the petition. I only watched this for about 27 minutes. To be honest it was kind of boring. I can't sit there and watch this for too long. So I just signed it

CollegeB asked an interresting question... who's really the root of all this. I think the people have an important role. Of course there's publicity, media misinformation, companies use tricks to increase the sells or hide secret products in stuff, but there's some people who fall in those traps, and others don't. Those who don't care about eating scum or don't ever think about changing anything in their life, are the ones who eat anything then buy tons of pills, and they're the same who voted for Bush.

People are the main cause of all problems, not only the 200 ultra-rich persons on Earth.

I don't like there's poisons in milk and meat, but it's not my problem anymore, and I've seen that it rarely change something when we talk about it to omnivores. What I'm concerned is there's toxic stuff also in "organic" fruits and greens. Perhaps they're not genetically modified (but they're always at least 1% modified), but most farmers use fertilizers containing dead animals and toxic products and still can say the fruit or vegetable is organic. It says : "no preservatives, ngm, no pesticides" but it rarely says "no toxic fertilizers".

The worst is that now, planet Earth is not anymore nature, it became a human product, transformation, horrible creation. As soon as human genetically modified one plant, fruit, flower, decades ago. The wind, bees and humans themselves propage the modified genes everywhere else on the planet. Meaning there's almost nothing left on Earth that haven't been touched and transformed by man.

We've been hybridizing food for a couple thousand years...its not something new...nothing we grow other than some trees are purely unmodified. I wish we could go back but we can't.

Anyhow back to the main subject... most people probably want to be controlled in some way. They want to do as little thinking as they can get away with...which is why everyone trust the drugs doctors give them. The people are equally stupid...just like the govt. Remember...stupid people made the mistake of putting Bush in office the first time(I'm not blaming all this on him)...it took an even dumber group of Americans to put him in again...actually its the same people...they just became even more idiotic.

I wish the world and the good people in the country would get together and do nuremberg like trial on the bush gang. There's no reason they should get away with the stuff they've done. I'd say do to all of them what they did to Hussain. I don't see it happening, but until people can't get way with being evil this country will be ran by such people.

Interesting. Personally I think some of the things she said( Like billions of deaths by Cancer and Diabities and everyone being dead but the rich ) was a bit overly-exxagerated.

Why? allmost every one in this country dies of the things she talked about. 1) Cancer 2) Heart Disease 3) Diabities

Think about the numbers of all the countries eatting similar diets and it's going to get worse. Great video and hope there was more people like this lady that speaks up and does something

^ I know what you mean. It just seems that she's trying to warn us of an impending apocalypse or the end of the world. Sure a lot of people will die. Everyone does. But she kinda hyped it up a bit. Just my opinion. It's a serious matter still. I mean I eat non-organic now since I'm unemployed, broke, living with a broke disabled family and stuff, but I don't like the idea of toxins in organic. Organic should be Organic.

I don't think the numbers will change that much because most people eat so far way from orgainic as possible. The average person lives on a 75 percent processed and the other 25 percent is like unhealthy stuff like meat and other crap. The problem is the people that are trying to do it right and eat 100 percent organic those are the ones that will be screwed. I guess i'm going to have to learn to eat 100 percent wild foods. I kinda want to do that now anyways becasue i spend 75 percent of my money on food

I'd hate to have to resort to scavengering the wilderness just to survive. I hope( And truly doubt ) that the problem will ever escalate to those proportions. If it does well then there will always be local organic farmers to buy from( Or maybe non-evil organic companies establishing immunity from codex and opening up a chain of truly organic food )