I plan on being in Vancouver and Victoria this next week

robert

Sounds like fun! We're planning to visit Vancouver in early May & hope to visit Victoria later in the summer. It would be great to visit with forum folks along the way.

I'll make sure I'm not around. You smell like a hippey

I'm around on Monday - I actually have a day off... I'm training monday night tho. Gimme a shout if you're around.

While I'm on the topic - Suz and I will be in Portland briefly on April 25th, around lunch time on our way to SF and Santa Barbara.

Hey Trev,

I actually just got sick

Not sure what is wrong with me but I'm just going to have to take it easy for a while.

Get some rest man! Catch up with you again soon.

Aw I hope feel better Robert, if I don't see you in my home town. I'll see you in your home town !

5 hrs away is nothing

Sorry I missed your call last night, Robert... hope you're feelin' better too! I'll be down at the kickboxing gym most of this evening (Mon) and then I'm back to work tomorrow.

If you're in the neighbourhood - drop in for a look-see tonite if you want. Champions Kickboxing on 1st St in North Van, a few doors east of Lonsdale, right next to Obsession Bikes and the Aikido Dojo... Got kicked in the jaw hard yesterday, so I won't be sparring likely, but there will be a bunch of sparring happening. I won't be able to go out afterwards - I gotta at work at 7 am.

I'll try to give you a call anyway.

Yeah, sorry we missed each other, no worries....I was fine when I arrived on Friday and then by Saturday night I was totally useless. I've been throwing up for 2 days now and have no idea what is wrong with me.

I canceled the Victoria part of my visit and I'm hoping to be able to drive home tomorrow and just rest and recover.

I'll try to be up here again soon and would love to meet up!

Hey Trev,

I actually just got sick

Not sure what is wrong with me but I'm just going to have to take it easy for a while.

Get some rest man! Catch up with you again soon.

I think it was the metric system that got you sick.

perhaps spending some time here in town with your peeps might be a healthy change of pace. Then again I love to be in Victoria anyday.

Yeah, sorry we missed each other, no worries....I was fine when I arrived on Friday and then by Saturday night I was totally useless. I've been throwing up for 2 days now and have no idea what is wrong with me.

I canceled the Victoria part of my visit and I'm hoping to be able to drive home tomorrow and just rest and recover.

I'll try to be up here again soon and would love to meet up!

Rest up, get well, man! There's a lot of nasty bugs going around up here these days. Must be the damp...

We'll catch up next time - maybe in your 'hood next time.

Cheers,

Trev