SOUND FIXED 1st appearance on TV! Change of Heart datingshow

Lean and Green

FIXED THE SOUND ENJOY! Also, added a video of me skydiving (btw hair is dyed blueblack with blue streaks. I also had a wacky sideburns on that video too! ). I will add my bb show videos when i get them back. They're being converted to dvd. If anyone visits me feel free to subscribe so i can look at your cool videos also. thanks!

Ok, so I found a way around having this converted onto dvd. I sat in front of the television while it played the vhs for 30 min and recorded it with my digital camera!

As per requested by Laura and xVeganJoshx, here it goes. Funny as hell, we were both two nutjobs.

A few things before anyone views this...

(this tape is from 2001, OLD)

1)I was an omni, it was 7 years ago so pardon the shrimp tasting!

2)I was young and stupid (both of which I guess I still am) but whatever, it's

funny.

3)I don't sound like an italian guido from bklyn anymore, lol.

4)Those are pleather pants so I guess I did something right back then.

5)My hair is long now an hippie au natural and before anyone even suggests that it looks like the gotti boys, remember, i had it first.

6)Her date did by chance know her brother (dates were chosen at random by producers) and he did crash over her house

My favorite part of the show is when I asked him where he works out at, Lucille Roberts.

Also, having been told I had a belly on national tv, I did my bbing show by the end of that year. Goes to show what motivation can do for you when being taunted on tv. Yeh he was pretty big but I was ripped within 6 months, so there, haha.

Sorry for the various clips. I didn't know how to make it all one clip. If anyone can do it for me, lemme know; i'd appreciate it. ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/xLeanandGreenx

This is my page; they should all be there. Go through 1-4 in order. obviously =D

Edited by Lean and Green

Hah...this is hilarious. I can't hear anything for some reason but its still great. I used to watch this show all the time(considering there wasn't much on at 1am on school nights).

DARN IT! I don't know if I have the patience to sit in front of the tv and do this and then upload it for 2 hours again tonight. I will try and figure it out tomorrow. Rest assured it will be fixed. This needs to be heard, not only seen

anyone have any clue why the camera would not have picked up the audio??

OK, figured out what the problem is. The camera I have is older and does not record sound. My sister is going to bring me one tomorrow, hers, that does record sound as well. So rest assured, by tomorrow night, you shall be able to hear the sound as well. It's just no fun if you can't hear my bklyn stereotypical accent and me bashing wannabe muscle head that went on a date with the girl I was with!

I'm sort of depressed that you said it was staged, though. I knew it!

Well, not all of them are staged. Some people actually went up and it was all true. You can usually tell, unless of course ours looked real to most, I dunno.

Whatever the case, some of what was said is 100% true and some stuff we just embellished or made a point out of when there was no point to be made. For example:

Me getting offered 1/2 million dollars to sleep with a man was very true as well as getting hit on by gay men all the time and it still happens till this day (a gay guy i work with who i just met told me he loves me 35 times in 4 hours after I told him i'm straight, go figure). If I got 1/30th that attention from women, I would never have a problem finding a date or a gf.

She does have a big mouth but so do I, we're both social butterflies.

She never dresses up but I always went to school in sweats as well and it didn't bother either of us.

The whole 'doll' scenario actually happened and it did break my heart. She accepted my request to go out with her two weeks later. We were best friends first and she was afraid to ruin that.

She did work in a tanning salon.

It did drive her nuts that I always had wacky sideburns and that I wanted to grow my hair out, which I later on did.

Alot was staged as we had no reason to look elsewhere, i'm a hopeless romantic whereas she was not one bit and wished she was more b/c I enjoyed it so much, she liked all my friends, neither of us kissed our dates, we just made it look like we did and the cameras did the rest.

Sorry for the description when you can't hear a thing. It will make more sense tom when I get the sound feed as well...

Now that I'm watching this...I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. It was a pretty memorable episode. I bet a lot of people that watched this show regularly would remember this. Boy you sure are a lot different now

Thanks guys. Potter, that's cool if you remembered it and thought it was one of the more memorable ones, sweet!

Yeh Tasha, after my skydive, I wanted to get my cert and jump all the time. It was and still is the greatest feeling and rush I have ever had. Nothing else can even come close. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I have changed a lot over the years. Must be all these years of plant eating. I look back and laugh at how I was back then. I never was a guido, i always made fun of my johnny ay yo friends and I was destined to be different despite most of my friends being 'typical' brooklyn italian types but I suppose I had my moments when you compare myself to the rest of society. Rest assured I am nothing like that now, lol.

You definitely aren't like that now...you've grown quite a bit. It was cool too see though. The video reminded me of a lot of my friends when I was going to school in Philly.

ahah, thanx man for sharing this and for fixing the sound !

The skydiving video is pretty cool, was this part of the contract with the guys you skydived with? I want to do this one day. Must be really intense.

I'm watching the realityshow episodes. It's so funny, you do more gossips than girls, lol, and you steal the show.

I can tell without any doubts that you changed completly, only by the content of all your posts here and the nature of your new convictions, I haardly recognise you.

The video reminded me of a lot of my friends when I was going to school in Philly.
Lot of nyc folks went to college with you eh?? haha

Thanks Zack and Josh! I had a ball taping it; we honestly just tried to be as ridiculous and crazy as possible. They told us to talk often as possible which was no problem for either of us..

it must take some gut to upload old videos of yourself![/url] eh, i'm a good sport plus it's so funny, be a shame not to share it.

Are you still friends with and/or date the girl from that video? If so how is she now? does she respect your current awesome greenage?
Oh no, we do not converse whatsoever and it has been that way for the last 5 years. I did see her sister on myspace and said to givemy regards to the fam though about a month ago. We are two different people. She didn't change whereas I became a completely different person and it just did not mesh. I won't get into details but let's just say the break up was not pretty and it needed to happen. No reason to spray out personal life all over a public forum, not polite.