I will be back in action soon.....

robert

Hey everyone,

I'm still up in Canada and I while I was here I got totally sick. So that is why I haven't responded to all my emails or pm's and why I haven't been around much.

I'm not sure what happened but after all my success gaining I wasn't able to eat for two days. In fact, I wasn't able to drink fluids either, I'd just throw them up immediately. I got so impatient because I was dehydrated and my muscles were cramping that I tried sucking in ice cubes to get some fluids in....sure enough I threw up after that too.

So I feel like I'm wasting away at the moment but I'll be back in action soon.

I also realize there is more spam posted now than ever before....very frustrating for me indeed but I can't do much about it. We have more moderators now who will help with that, I'm sure.

We hope to find a permanent solution soon and various people from this forum and others have offered to help.

Those who have been following my blogs know I've been in a different city every week for the past 6 weeks or so. It has been a totally busy time, a quite stressful time (at times), but it has also been great for business, for work, I've made great gains despite training in various states and countries and sleeping on floors, couches, hotel rooms, etc.

Anyway, I had to cancel part of my Canada visit and my goal is to head home today. It is about a 6 hour drive from where I am to my house so my plan is to leave in a few hours and make it home tonight to rest and hopefully be ready to eat by tomorrow, possibly later today.

This fast isn't very fun, but I really don't like vomiting and I'm doing it constantly at the moment. Three or four others I've been hanging out with have had vomiting issues too, so something is going on around here. I was feeling great Friday and Saturday and haven't been the same since.

I'll be in Seattle this weekend for 3 days so I will be better by then.

Busy times!

Welcome new members Great to see you here!

I'll be back in action soon.

I look forward to eating, training, resting, working, and visiting the forum in the near future.

All the best everyone! Have an outstanding week!

Robert Cheeke

Robert. That is unfortunate to hear. Don't worry about the non-eating. I wasn't able to eat anything for 3 days, not even liquids. But when I felt better, the appetite was twice as strong from not eating and the workouts more ontense bc I missed the gym. I hope you feel better. This getting sick crap has affected far too many members of vbbf as well as friend and family. Not cool.

Easy for you to say

I got my nasty bug in America Richard got his at home.

It's like a new spreading world plague

Feel better Robert Don't worry about the fast. The most important is your health. And when you get back in action, I bet you'll come back 10X's stronger

Get home safe. And I'll see you soon

I'm sorry you got our icky Canadian stomach flu. My sister, mom, and stepdad all had it. So did a lot of other people I know. It's a nasty one. Get lots of rest and hopefully it'll clear up soon. Some people had it for only 1 day, others.. Like my sister had it for about 3.

Thanks everyone.

I just made it home safely after a 6-hour drive. It was nice to see "Entering Oregon" again

I love Canada and traveling but it is just that feeling sick nothing feels better than being "home."

I still feel like crap, but I"m finding ways to smile. I haven't eaten anything really since Saturday other than a few bananas and I'm not sure if I'm ready to try to tonight. I keep throwing up. I was able to keep all fluids down today which is exciting!

I look forward to some fruit in the morning. I'm sure I'll sleep soon.

Back in action soon!

Get well soon, you'll be on your feet before you know and with an appetite better than ever. It's always like that, after being sick you'll have loads of energy when you recover!

200 lbs is right behind the corner!

I appreciate the positive vibes. I'll be on my feet again. I travel again in 2 days, up North to Seattle, so I better get well soon!

Busy time, busy tours, but great times and great memories made.

Thanks again everyone. I think I'll have some juice and nap/clean my house all day

I still feel like crap, but I"m finding ways to smile.

That attitude right there is one of the things that makes you Robert Cheeke! I hope you feel better soon, man. You'll be feeling healthy and weighing 200 pounds before you know it .

Mike

Thanks to both of you.

I'm feeling much better today, still not 100%, maybe not even 80% but I'm bouncing around getting things done, working, running errands all over town, etc.

I leave for Seattle in the morning and will have long 12-hour days at a huge convention this weekend.

www.greenfestivals.com

hsorlando........I think I'll be back in Orlando next month! We're 90% sure we're coming to a Green Festival in Orlando in mid May. I'll keep you posted.

Wanna work? I may even have some t-shirts by then

I wish I could copy my Immune System and give it to you. I don't know why but I've not been sick for years on end. I can't even remember last time I vomited. But I remember the feeling. Like rice liquid escaping from your nostrils that burn. I know. Gross. Haven't had that happen since maybe 17 or 18. Maybe even longer. I can't remember.

Too bad you don't come anywhere near where I live

Sure Sacramento is close. But my mother would never drive me there

I'm back! I just don't have a voice now I was at another show this weekend in Seattle, WA and talked to thousands of people, or at least many many hundreds, and my voice is gone.....

I've had pizza the past two nights, ice cream and all kinds of other things so I'm back

I'll say hello to weights and the gym in general tomorrow