crossing the pond

el_flaco

Hi there

Been having a little browse about here during a slow day at work. Thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I'm from the UK, into weight training but follow most sports really. Maybe boxing and football are my main interests. Fairly active on veganfitness and I recognise some names on here from there.

I was told this site was about "more than just getting fat and lifting stones" so I'm looking forward to having a good rummage about

Take it easy

Welcome to our group! We have many members who are on multiple forums from veganfitness to myspace to veganpresprent, to veganfreaks, etc.

I think each forum has their own uniqueness just as all of the above mentioned do. We have our own style as well. I hope you enjoy our group!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome! What part of the UK are you in? And by football, I assume you mean soccer, right? What's your fav team?

I'm in Liverpool. I did mean soccer, and as this is a US based website I'll defer to the terminology

I have actually played both soccer and football, but I couldn't fit the football in last season. Still playing a bit of soccer but I've started rowing for a club here and the timings often clash, meaning I get there late and have to start from the bench

Favourite soccer team is Raith Rovers (based in Scotland - hey we won the league cup in 1994 you know, beating Celtic....). I get to see Liverpool and Manchester United occasionally but I don't support either (just get free tickets).

Thanks for the welcome guys

Welcome to the forum You're right...vegan fitness is all about getting fat and lifting stones...not us.

You know we've started getting fat and throwing the shot over there, your name popped up when I was searching about Might be a while before I hit the 60 ft mark

Spug right? Welcome!

*nods* Cheers man

Your back looks thick! COOL!

More to do with my leet photography skills than anything I've done in the gym. Well I say photography skills - the flash on my camera is broken but it doesn't realise that, meaning pics come out like that

It's "official" I just haven't put them on the site yet. I took down all the clothing items to update things with our new logo.

I'll still keep some with the old logo because that is what people are familiar with, but I'll add the new items too. I'm just slow to do so.

But you'll be able to check them out soon!