My NEW Nutrition Regime

And as far as acid being pulled for your bones and teeth. This doesn't happen if you have a reseave of Alkaline minerals in the body which most people don't have unless they are really young or have been eatting good for a long time. When a acid inters the body it has to be nuturalised and the body will do any thing it can do, so if the researve is low it gets the minerals from bones and teeth. This is why as people get older they're bones get very fragile. Also the reason Meth addicts lose there teeth.

I've read the debate here and what seems to be the biggest opposite opinions between TheLeetOne and Couture is about the PH.

Like TheLeetOne, I've read that all fruits are alkalizing (except few, like apricot) and all greens (except few, like asparagus, artichoke, onions, Brussels sprouts).

Positive emotions are alkaline while negative emotions are acidic and transform into stress.

Legumes (except soy), grains, nuts (except almonds) and everything else in both vegetal and animal reign is all acidic.

I've read that in a book that was recent and entirely written about the PH and health subject. Unfortunatly I didn't note down the title and autor, but in all other books I've read and the websites I visited they all said the samethings.

So I'd be interested to know in which book you've read that fruits are mostly acidic, Couture ?

About sugar: I agree with TheLeetOne, 560 grams of sugars per day won't affect at all the blood sugar level - it's gonna stay normal -- if the source of this sugar is from whole fruits. They have a low GI, like soy and other beans, much lower than beer, soft drinks, non-whole grain pastas and bread, etc... It would be impossible to get diabete from fruits unless you eat also a lot of processed foods mentioned above or if you have DNA predispositions for this type of illness .

I'll try to find this book or get more information from many various sources on the subject, because PH is something of capital importance, it's the health of the blood, and if the blood is unhealthy, everything can ensue from this.

So, greens would be the only things which are not acidic ? We must not eat too much protein and carbs ? So we get our energy from greens, which are very low in calories, this means we should drink green smoothies all day long ?

One thing intrigues me a lot though. In the book I've read about PH, the author was saying that human milk and cow milk are alkalinizing (and probably milk from all animals too I guess). That makes sense since milk is the only food a baby have for the first months of his life. It wouldn't be a very healthy food if it was acidic.

What I'm curious is why on many websites I went that tells cow milk is not healthy for humans (and I fully agree, it's a poison) they say our body don't assimilate any of the calcium in cow milk because it is so acidic that our body needs to take his own calcium from it's bones and teeths to neutralize and put back to normal the PH.

So what's the truth between those two opposite statements ?

I'll try to find this book or get more information from many various sources on the subject, because PH is something of capital importance, it's the health of the blood, and if the blood is unhealthy, everything can ensue from this.

So, greens would be the only things which are not acidic ? We must not eat too much protein and carbs ? So we get our energy from greens, which are very low in calories, this means we should drink green smoothies all day long ?

One thing intrigues me a lot though. In the book I've read about PH, the author was saying that human milk and cow milk are alkalinizing (and probably milk from all animals too I guess). That makes sense since milk is the only food a baby have for the first months of his life. It wouldn't be a very healthy food if it was acidic.

What I'm curious is why on many websites I went that tells cow milk is not healthy for humans (and I fully agree, it's a poison) they say our body don't assimilate any of the calcium in cow milk because it is so acidic that our body needs to take his own calcium from it's bones and teeths to neutralize and put back to normal the PH.

So what's the truth between those two opposite statements ?

There's no need to eat all Alkaline foods, It's just important to have a good balance. Like instead of having a raw diet of 90 percent fruit and 10 percent of other stuff try 50 percent greens and 50 percent fruit, nuts, seeds. If your eatting a all raw diet you can probably get away with eatting a little less than 50 percent greens becasue the other foods arn't to acidic unlike the SAD. Fruit on average are just slightly acidic nothing like Meat, processed foods, drinking, solf drinks and all drugs. I'd say as long as your getting a minimum of 25 percent greens and eatting a all raw diet you'll be more than fine becasue the average person in america and other countries eats less than 1 percent greens and the rest of there diet is extremely acidic(hinse why there's so much disease and other problems)

Gorillias eat around i think 80 percent green veggies and chimps which are 99.7 percent similar to us get around 40 percent greens, and there quality of fruit is better than you can get as a local super market.

As for Cow's milk and humans milk both are alkaline in the raw un cooked un processed form. The problem is most people can't digest cow's milk very well so then it's becomes alot more of a problem than it's good for. Goats milk is closer to Human milk, but still not ideal. All pasterised milk is extremely acidic and candida forming form it's mucus quality.

Just wanted to apologize to Coutoure for coming off as a bit of a dick in an earlier post when I said:

"In conclusion: you're very misinformed"

I must've been having a bad day, I usually try to avoid being so pompous and silly so it's a little embarassing. :P

Thanks for replying in a helpful manner despite it all. :)

As for Cow's milk and humans milk both are alkaline in the raw un cooked un processed form. The problem is most people can't digest cow's milk very well so then it's becomes alot more of a problem than it's good for. Goats milk is closer to Human milk, but still not ideal. All pasterised milk is extremely acidic and candida forming form it's mucus quality.

I understand now, the pasteurization process make it acidic. That means all the milk people drink is acidic. Thanks for the info. Yeah, goat milk would be more suitable for most people (they're no lactose I think?) but they're too dumb. I think more than 90% of people on Earth are intolerant to lactose, yet there's astronomic quantity of milk consumed by the few people that can digest it.

While there's so many variants: soymilk, almond, rice, etc... Is there some hemp milk too ? I never saw any.

While there's so many variants: soymilk, almond, rice, etc... Is there some hemp milk too ? I never saw any.

Yeah, there's hemp milk. That's what I was drinking with my cereal before I went all raw, it's good stuff; really easy to make your own also.

1/4 cup hemp seeds,

1 cup water,

2 fresh pitted medjool dates,

and if you want it a little sweeter; add some stevia, or agave nectar.

blend together until it looks white, and drinkable (it'll be a little frothy) :)