Battle of the Biceps contest

robert

I'm totally into giving away shirts now, even though I just spent a lot of money on them.....maybe I'm just more into having contests

Either way, I like having this photo contests. The most creative shirt contest ends in 5 days and I'll be shipping out a new shirt to someone.

So, what about a Battle of the Biceps contest? I just though of this while looking at DV's avatar

I know Zack and others posted biceps-specific avatars too, and tuc is getting large and others are making their arms GROW.

We can do other contests too like legs, chest, etc. but I thought we'd start with arms. We all have our strengths and weaknesses so this won't be a total physique contest (though that could be a future one) but just biceps.

Anyone in?

Basically for a week or two we'll submit Biceps photos that are current (must be within the past 4 weeks) and then have the community vote and then I'll give a prize to the winner.

We haven't made any progress on creating our 12-week transformation contest so I figured we could start small with these fun contests.

So, who's in? Let's see those biceps!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Richard has nice amounts of mass in his hands! Props for cool shirt too! And holy shit, Zack's bicep is immence!

Here's my try. My facial expression was so nasty that it would have caused this topic to be unsuitable for minors (and actually anyone else too) so I put an old pic of my head on my original face. If it's against the rules, I'll take a new one but since we're only judging biceps here I presumed it's not a problem. You can anyway see a mile away it's shopped by looking at the pixels. ...and besides the face, the pic is totally unedited with original colors. No cheating here!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC04108-shopattu_pieni.jpg

And if more than one pic can be used, the banner down here can join the competition too. I have adjusted the colors a bit for that one as you can see.

They don't have to "peak" to be awesome. Some people really peak like Ronnie Coleman and others don't seem to "peak" at all, but have great size and shape. I don't think my biceps really peak, they are more round and veiny.

I appreciate the photos so far and for Richard for going out and taking one just for the contest!

We'll collect photos for a week or so and then do some voting. Then we'll pick a new muscle group

How does a new contest every 2 weeks sound with different prizes, winners, and maybe we'll put the winners on our main website too, keeping it up to date and filled with fresh info I think it sounds fun.

New contest every 2 weeks, winners get prizes and recognition. All results will be determined by our forum community.

Dude, you are H.U.G.E. I love your arms!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they have to be recent pics to be counted. I'm sure you'll have some awesome ones coming at us soon. We'll keep this going for about a week or so and then we'll start some voting.

Awesome!

Dude, you are H.U.G.E. I love your arms!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they have to be recent pics to be counted. I'm sure you'll have some awesome ones coming at us soon. We'll keep this going for about a week or so and then we'll start some voting.

Awesome!

Thanks Robert

I've lost quite a lot weight since this photo was taken - I'm hoping most fat... So I really hope I don't have Skinny Asparagus Arms Now

don't start that again or i might have to break out my beet juice cheek makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw i will be posting in a few, been busy today, prob in like 3 hrs. Even though my biceps are second to my upper back in having the absolute suckiest genetic potential. Just wait till there's a legs comp then at least i can make a proper showing!