TRY VEGAN WEEK

xdarthveganx

Tell me something all you fellow Portlanders. this grocery store called food fight... It's such a wonderful name and so catchy.

With all the events they support and such, do they ever sponsor actual FOOD FIGHTS!???? I think a nice vegan food fight would be something I would most certainly have to come to portland specifically for (and to see you guys of course). And man, if it it was bring your own food rules, I think i'd be throwing massive amounts of algae ALL OVER

The temptation guys were here in Portland today, selling cheese. They were so impressed with portland I think they are determined make it here.

I think we are going to skip the soft serve and and have maasive amounts of the hard pack. So imagine for the cover charge you get waffle cones and you can buy some to take home. One day only. So in other words get here! Still working out the details.

-David

Tell me something all you fellow Portlanders. this grocery store called food fight... It's such a wonderful name and so catchy.

With all the events they support and such, do they ever sponsor actual FOOD FIGHTS!???? I think a nice vegan food fight would be something I would most certainly have to come to portland specifically for (and to see you guys of course). And man, if it it was bring your own food rules, I think i'd be throwing massive amounts of algae ALL OVER

If people start throwing apples and potatoes and other hard things such as those, I would be ascared

If people start throwing apples and potatoes and other hard things such as those, I would be ascared

or DURIANS for that matter, oh that would be so bad. I would run far away. Don't worry, algae is harmless; nothing wrong with bathing in green slop evry once in awhile. It's kinda like getting slimed on an old school double dare type nickelodeon show or something. It'll seep into your skin and is that much better than a mud/seaweed wrap

No they don't sponsor food fights. But they do sponsor the freaking crazy OA Portland crew.

I am putting insane amounts of work, and money into bringing Temptation Ice Cream(only ice cream that doesn't pay the dairy to manufacture it's products) to PDX for one day. Cones, bowls, shakes at Food fight benefit for Try Vegan Week PDX. Were actually having the hard pack pints mailed here by freight, pints will be available as well.

So bring a cooler, to take some home but hang out with us and eat Ice Cream.

May 3rd 11 am- 2 PM at food fight.

I know this sounds funny but a $50 donation to Try vegan Week for this event can be multiplied by 5 times or more when we sell the Ice Cream.

I am being pretty shameless I know but We are trying to add alot of vegans to our city over the next couple months so in the end I don't feel bad. If nothing come out and hang with the Ice cream.

Any donations $10,20 or 50 help towards our over-all goal of hundreds of new vegans in PDX.

I will make a donation. In fact, I may be able to give a donation to Randall tomorrow. I have a ton of bills coming up in the pretty immediate future, but I hung with the Temptation guys this weekend and really like them.

I'll donate and then I'll work on being a sponsor as well.

Thanks for all your work with Try Vegan Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make a donation. In fact, I may be able to give a donation to Randall tomorrow. I have a ton of bills coming up in the pretty immediate future, but I hung with the Temptation guys this weekend and really like them.

I'll donate and then I'll work on being a sponsor as well.

Thanks for all your work with Try Vegan Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert your awesome thank every donation is huge right now.

-David

Cool, I talked to Randall about it today but forgot to leave some cash with him. I'll get some to you guys within the next 4 days...I leave for Seattle Friday morning and return on Monday afternoon.

Will be in touch soon.

Thanks for all that you are doing!

It's on! I found the cold storage for a pretty small price Not free. Still raising money for the shipping, So keep that in mind. Washington,oregon peeps were getting temptation!

I'm still working the details So these prices are not set in stone.

$5.00 Waffle cones with toppings.

$3.00 a bowl

$4.50 a pint.

1).Expensive but we are renting cold storage and having it shipped here by freight, it's cheaper than flying to chicago 2). This is a fundraiser

After Vegfest if we have any cases left. We might sell whole cases for a hell of deal. That is if we have any left after all is said and done. That is a big If.

http://www.tryveganpdx.com/index.htm

Check out the website.

Portland is rocking this summer.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that Portland may be the BEST place to be vegan this summer!

Try Vegan Week June 7-14

Northwest Animal Rights Conference June 27-30

Vegan Vacation July 19-26

And other things going on like the Muddy Boot Organic Festival and Food Fight parties and lots of other gatherings, hang outs and organized events.

I was at a Try Vegan Week fundraiser tonight and it rocked!

http://www.tryveganpdx.com/index.htm