Vegan Vacation 2008 - Cabin

Jessifly

Separate beds by price or everyone pays the same?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This sounds like a good idea to me. What about upgrading once we arrive. I don't know how that might work, but it's an idea This way with the 150.00, we will have secured our spot, kind of like a down payment. Then if someone wants they can pay whatever is needed to have a nicer room. Just my two cents.

I think prices should be a bit different...if your willing to be in a room with 20people you should get a lower...staggered price. If you want a queen sized bed and privacy you should pay more.

I think prices should be a bit different...if your willing to be in a room with 20people you should get a lower...staggered price. If you want a queen sized bed and privacy you should pay more.

I agree with this.

And I actually want a room, just hadn't taken the time to reserve it yet. I should do that, huh?

This sounds like a good idea to me. What about upgrading once we arrive. I don't know how that might work, but it's an idea This way with the 150.00, we will have secured our spot, kind of like a down payment. Then if someone wants they can pay whatever is needed to have a nicer room. Just my two cents.

I think this is a good idea hsorlando... the $150 is only a bit higher than the lowest price anyway

How about go with nature. We sleep in tents, camp outdoors and those brave enough to embrace the elements can sleep in the trees like iguanas.

That's my kind of vacation! haha! I suspect LoveLiberate would be all for that idea as well!

If there is interest we can plan a night of camping for those who want to, perhaps after the cabin trip?

We can stay up late, tell scary stories, roast vegan foods, climb trees....lots of things to do in nature. Plus if you think about it you save on rent if you bring your own tent. Renting official space is a wise idea but we could always be rebels and find an unmarked/wild spot. Only problems I see with this is bathrooms in the wilderness. But then again is the wilderness's Bathroom as bad as the porta potties they have at some camp sights?

Plus if you think about it that's kind of a waste when you think about it. Going in the wilderness promotes plantation, flowers and general nature.

Damn. Spoken like a true Vegan Hippie

I agree.

Also, I'm going to admit I would be disapointed if I paid the same amount as someone and they got a queen size bed while I got the floor. That doesn't make any sense.

I'd be willing to pay more for a "nicer" area.

I still think the bodybuilders should sleep together (maybe by the kitchen ) and the cyclists should stay away from me so I can sleep in the morning (no offense I love you guys! ).

We should all just throw sleeping bags on the floor and do each others hair and make-up while we do pillow fights in our undies and gush about our secret crushes and giggle. Lots and Lots of Giggling. Oh. And we'll watch The Princess Bride while we weep on our Oreo cookies and ice cream.

We should all just throw sleeping bags on the floor and do each others hair and make-up while we do pillow fights in our undies and gush about our secret crushes and giggle. Lots and Lots of Giggling. Oh. And we'll watch The Princess Bride while we weep on our Oreo cookies and ice cream.

................serious?

................serious?

I agree.

Also, I'm going to admit I would be disapointed if I paid the same amount as someone and they got a queen size bed while I got the floor. That doesn't make any sense.

I'd be willing to pay more for a "nicer" area.

I still think the bodybuilders should sleep together (maybe by the kitchen ) and the cyclists should stay away from me so I can sleep in the morning (no offense I love you guys! ).

I agree too Jessi

Josh you should bring your bike and ride with us

A good reason to stare at my ass without getting yourself in trouble !!!!

I do that at least once a week, no way i'm coming over all the way for that!

I want to torture Robot Chicken in the gym, do eating contests with Potter and refine my bragging and trash talking skills!

I'm definitely game to sleep on the floor...in fact I'd rather sleep on the floor. I'll pay full pop for my share of a room but I don't mind cramming to lower the fee for all my roomies.

I don't mind sleeping in a closet, cupboard or a Bathtub.

"Two of you will have to sleep hung on hangers on a hook on the wall."

"What a fabulous idea!"

"Love hanger! Love hanger!"

Okay, that is a quote from one of my all-time favorite movies since childhood..if anyone knows it I'd be completely surprised so it's very off-topic but I couldn't help such a perfect opportunity to quote it...

Hmmmm. I can't quite put my finger on it. But I think it might be a Muppet Movie. On not too sure though. I'm a huge Muppet fan( Love Jim Henson I wish he was still alive ) so that quote seems very muppetish to me.

You got it! I am a HUGE muppet fan too! This quote is from the most AWESOMEST muppet movie, Muppet Family Christmas. All of the Muppet Babies (as adults) plus all of the Sesame Street gang, the Fraggles, etc get together for a vacation At Fozzy Bears mothers cabin and it is crazy, that is totally going to be us Vegan Vacationers in the cabin! How embarrassing you all got to see this dorky side of me

Oh Pisshaww it aint all bad. I used to sing and dance along to Rainbow Connection. Nothing beats my favorite Chicken Loving Blue Weirdo

I hope they make a new variety show as good as The Muppet Show. They made Muppet Radio But it wasn't as good as the original. I used to watch that with me mum and grans when I was a tike.