Whole Food Farmacy

Lean and Green

Why the heck they felt the need to spell Pharmacy wrong, I have no idea. Perhaps b/c it's anti pharma???? I should ask...

http://www.jackmarchese.wholefoodfarmacy.com

Well anyhow, they have really really good on the go meals. I really wouldn't say one stands out, they are all excellent and you can take them anywhere and get adequate nutritional intake. Click on the whole foods icon.

I used to get my polycarbonate utensils from them and reco them out but they don't stock em anymore, for shame!

They also have soups, condiments, beauty products, etc, etc...

Be it as it may, worth a look at if you like really taste treats anywhere you are, hiking, camping, etc.....

If you want to become a distributor and wish to be introduced to a great support line, feel free to ask. If you have any questions, post away.

Looks like it's a good place to buy very practical and nutritive food like for an athlete preparing for a triatlon or leaving for an expedition to South Pole, Lol.

Do you buy a lot online because there's not many stores with organic/vegan food in ny?

I've seen many people talking about a store called Whole Food. What is it exactly, is it only fruits, greens and pre-made vegan food or is there cheese, meat, etc also?

Where I used to live in Montreal there were many small health food stores on my street. Now I live outside city but there's a huge food store called Bourrassa. They supply for restaurants, so it's cheaper to buy there because they have many products in big formats. They have non-vegan food of course and junk food but also many healthy, organic and vegan foods. I bought one or two things there today and I said to myself, after summer, I'm gonna go there and by huge provisions for the winter, and lift lots of weights.

There is a very hearty amount of organic stores in ny. Online tends to be cheaper, especially if you represent a company and then the prices are discounted even further. When you are constantly doling out advice to others on dietary needs, you can't take each and every one shopping so you direct them to sites as well. Plus, I can't possibly picture myself going into a store ans asking for 100lbs of algae! So I am affiliated with a supplier who can meet my demands.

You must be referring to this place:

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

No they carry everything from raw to processed vegan and vegetarian to beer, wine, cheese, and meat. They are the largest supermarket chain in the U.S. that carries healthy food.

I personally prefer Trader Joes. They support local growers more often, their staff is more personable and helpful, their prices on fruits are wayyyy cheaper. They are a chain too but nowhere near on the level as wholefoods and their stores are smaller. Another downside to Trader Joes is that they never seem to carry much of a selection of Fresh vegetables, ever. Not even in manhattan. In this case I try to support my local co-op....