Basement room for rent May 1st NE Portland

Jessifly

3 vegan roommates in "House of Kindness" seek drama-free, responsible, health-conscious, non-smoking, green-conscious, fun vegan to rent clean spacious basement room in very nice house in close-in NE Portland.

Roommate #1 in attic room is a guy on a bike with a green thumb who happens to be an incredible vegan chef (he would like me to add that he is hot, but I will add that this is not an ad for him)

Roommate #2 in 1st main floor room is a famous and likeable vegan guy with muscles who poses a lot and he runs some forum somewhere

Roommate #3 in 2nd main floor room is yours truly

also residing in the home will be 2 loveable indoor kitties and a white rat with sweet tooth

Rent $400 per month + utilities split 4 ways (except trash/recycling is paid)

Move in May 1st. Move in cost is 1st/last/+$200 deposit ($1000)

House is 3 story (basement, main, attic) 4 bedroom, 2 bath, fireplace, beautifully landscaped gardens, non-car garage (storage/work?), plenty of on-street parking, washer and dryer, large shared spaces: living room, dining room and kitchen, near buslines, and super-friendly awesome landlord/lady (landpeople?).

I'd consider it too. Only problem is I too am currently stuck where I am. I'm not planning to move to Portland until at least a year or two. Gotta move to an apartment closer to home to see how I fare on my own two feet and make money so I can build myself up to move further away from home.

Gee, this makes me want to hightail it to Portland. If I wasn't content in Orlando I would definitely consider this. I'm wondering though if someone could bring a pet, if they had one. Most vegans do have pets after all.

The homeowner will not allow dogs at all because of the new hardwood flooring. One of the renters is allergic to cats and would prefer no more than the two already agreed upon. Other pets are likely welcome, it would be decided on a case by case basis.

I'd consider it too. Only problem is I too am currently stuck where I am. I'm not planning to move to Portland until at least a year or two. Gotta move to an apartment closer to home to see how I fare on my own two feet and make money so I can build myself up to move further away from home.

hmmm...I don't think we can hold the room for two years!

lol Jessi I knew the Basement wasn't going to be held for that long. When I move I'm sure there will be other places to live. Although I am curious on how much a one room apartment is. But I don't think looking into it is practical yet. At least not until about 5 months before the move.

Anyways good luck looking for a roomate.

Why would he need to get married? He could get a citizenship on his own. Granted he would have to study his arse off but it would be worth it.

The downside is though....When he/If he does move to America I will be living in Sydney( I plan to move there to attend there faaaboulous art college that Mel Gibson went to ) I guess I could just call myself SydneyVegan then. But it wouldn't be the same

Yes, we are still looking!

And yes, the basement is tall, easy for a 6'8" person, to answer a previous question.

We're still 1 person short of a full house. I'll be Uncle Jesse, he had sweet hair, just like me

We're looking for a Danny Tanner? Is there one out there? Or someone funny like Joey.

And yes, the basement is tall, easy for a 6'8" person, to answer a previous question.

We're still 1 person short of a full house. I'll be Uncle Jesse, he had sweet hair, just like me

We're looking for a Danny Tanner? Is there one out there? Or someone funny like Joey.

lol nice. full house indeed.

He had a sweet mullet

http://students.uis.edu/rskor01s/images/UncleJesse.jpg

I LOVE the Uncle Jesse photo!

That is kind of how I am too! Those who know me know this is true.....I'm an unofficial "uncle" for tons of kids! That's just what I do. I'm the fun guy who loves kids and I'm everyone's uncle!

And I have a cute smile and mullet too!

Have Mercy...........