How To Create a Free Web Site

Mike

I'm trying to create a simple, one-page web site for a local non-profit. All of the companies in the area charge $300+ for web site creation, which is way out of our budget. Does anyone know if/how I could create a free simple web site? It would be cool if it didn't have that generic "template" look to it, but beggars can't be choosers .

Mike

Jason, you rock man! Yeah, we're just looking for a simple static site. Basically, we're just looking to create a site that says who we are, how to contact us and what we do, so I don't think anything will need to be changed/updated.

I'm trying to create a simple, one-page web site for a local non-profit. All of the companies in the area charge $300+ for web site creation, which is way out of our budget. Does anyone know if/how I could create a free simple web site? It would be cool if it didn't have that generic "template" look to it, but beggars can't be choosers .

Mike

I designed and created both of my websites for FREE on google page creator. I absolutely love it... and did I mention it's FREE???

Thanks for the advice, Veggie Princess. Jason was kind enough to offer his help, and I'm sure he could create a much better site than me. I will check out google page creator for future reference, though. I know I like the price already .