2008 Vegan Bodybuilding Muscle Contest Schedule!

robert

The Biceps contest is wrapping up voting in a couple of days and then we'll move on to the triceps contest before moving on to other muscle groups.

Below you'll find the schedule. Remember there are men's and women's categories and the winners of each muscle contest will be featured on http://www.veganbodybuilding.com, receive a FREE Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt and we'll be the reigning champ until that muscle group comes around again. Please vote in our contests to support our participants!

The contest schedule looks like this (one week to submit photos, one week to vote for the contestants):

Weeks 1+2 = Biceps

Weeks 3+4 = Triceps

Weeks 5+6 = Chest

Weeks 7+8 = Upper Legs (quads, hams, glutes)

Weeks 9+10 = Back

Weeks 11+12 = Shoulders

Weeks 13+14 = Abs

Weeks 15+16 = Calves

Weeks 17+18 = Most Muscular (whole body judged)

We may do special ones for forearms, neck, etc.

I left plenty of time to train legs for this contest, and back which is a favorite for many, and abs should be right in the middle of summer (Northern Hemisphere), around Vegan Vacation time!

Have fun, best of luck, and thanks so much for your participation!

Edited by robert

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a question as to whether the muscle should be cold (not pumped) or pumped and my feeling is, take your photos just as you would a bodybuilding competition! PUMPED!! Why not put your best foot forward?

Why enter cold photos? That isn't how bodybuilding is judged, so I'll leave it up to each person, but my suggestion, is get PUMPED before the pics and you'll have the best chance of winning and put the best presentation together for featuring on our website. We want to feature winners who our thousands of visitors will look at and say, "Wow! I can be vegan and look like that!"

Thanks again and have fun! Stay SWOL and get PUMPED!

Yes, a BIG thank you to Dr. Pink or organizing all the polls! I really really appreciate it!

I look forward to these contests! Should be great fun, a great way to get a lot of participation, fun team-building and friendly competition and a great way to inspire a lot of people!

Everyone has strengths so this should give everyone a shot. Every member is welcome to enter and it's easy and only takes a moment to submit current photos.

Remember photos must be taken within 4 weeks of the contest.

Have fun!

There was a question as to whether the muscle should be cold (not pumped) or pumped and my feeling is, take your photos just as you would a bodybuilding competition! PUMPED!! Why not put your best foot forward?

I was wondering the same thing with respect to progress photos. It would be fun to take the pics while pumped, but I don't know if that would create an accurate impression of the progress I'm making. What do you all think? Cold or pumped for progress pics?

• 2 weeks later...
Question is, how do I get biceps like Jimi Sitko?

Can puny arms ever get big?

Yes, over time. Ya just have to keep with it and have patience. I should post what I looked like 8 years ago before I started weight training. Y'all would laugh.

I should post what I looked like 8 years ago before I started weight training. Y'all would laugh.

DO IT ALREADY! " title="Applause" />

I think you could motivate a LOT of people!