My Online Diet/Training Program

veggieprincess

With summer approaching I've had dozens of people who have found me through this website or online and signed up for my online training and diet program.

I am very happy to report that THOSE WHO FOLLOW IT ACHEIVE THEIR RESULTS.

If you have a positive attitude and determination and just "follow and do", you will see some amazing things happened.

I will not pretend this program will be very easy or very flexible. It is for people who want RESULTS.

You get unlimited email support and phone support if you need it while on the program. I'm the kind of person that if I see your dedicated and determined, I am there for you 150%. I'll be like, "hey call me on my cell if this doesen't make sense and we'll talk about it until it does".

Summer is just around the corner, so sign up now.

Again, if you come into the program expecting to put your own spin on it, or do it your own way, you won't be successful. But if you have a little blind faith and just follow it, your body will change and FAST!!!

http://www.veganpersonaltraining.com

http://www.ocfitnesspros.com

What a cool program! The prices seem very reasonable as well. I think it's great that your program is comprehensive. A lot of people only focus on one aspect of physical fitness (whether it's cardio, weight training,diet, etc.) and don't see results because they don't have the information to tie it all together. I'll definitely keep this in mind in case I meet anyone who is looking for such a service

Mike

i can definately speak for how good she is. i have been through omni trainer after omni trainer and (i mean in person) and the results i got with them don't even compare to what's happened with melissa via internet. it's all about the diet baby! and if you're trainer isn't a vegan--they're probably not going to "get it" .

she's not kidding though. she doesn't mess around. it's tough and takes determination, but it is by no means impossible. but even when you slip up (which i have done a number of times) she's been there for me and helped me get back on track without being a bitch, but just by being honest with me. which is fantastic.

and, lets not forget, it's about half as pricey as a trainer that won't understand your restrictions half as well. its great. i would recommend this to anyone.

and you have been such an awesome client Danielle! Just got your progress pix...HOLY SMOKES, I can't believe how far you've come!!!!!

You are lookin hot girl. I think I'm going to try and talk you into doing a figure comp as my next goal for you!! ha, ha

Keep up the great work. Remember, life happens to all of us... its not what you do once in awhile, its what you do more often than not that gets you to your goal.

Speaking of that, gotta get my touche to the gym now!

Just saw this thread and wanted to chime in for a second. Melissa's a fantastic trainer; I did her online program and would recommend it to anyone. She is really intense and doesn't screw around, so you've got to be dedicated, but like Danielle said, she is always there to help you get back up if/when you veer off track. I have had a couple of run-of-the-mill omni trainers in the past who looked at me like I was from Mars when I told them I was vegan. It was GREAT to have a trainer who understands not just what a vegan is, but also how to build muscle on a vegan diet. I also really appreciated how much time she dedicated to the program, especially given how reasonable the prices are.

• 3 weeks later...

As an actor I have to constantly keep up on my physique and Melissa's diet helped me tremendously!

Not only am I able to maintain muscle mass (which as a vegan isn't easy without the right knowledge) but I am leaner and have more energy and endurance than ever before.

If you're not getting the health or physique you want on your own I have two words for you- Melissa Brey!