F.R.E.A.K.

robert

Different guy. That guy (who's arms exploded) is Greg Valentino. A few of us saw Greg at the Arnold Classic a few weeks back. He had a sweatshirt on the entire time, but still looked "pretty big" but not Freaky Big.

Different guy. That guy (who's arms exploded) is Greg Valentino. A few of us saw Greg at the Arnold Classic a few weeks back. He had a sweatshirt on the entire time, but still looked "pretty big" but not Freaky Big.

Ah, yeah. These guys obviously have something wrong going on in their heads if they want to look the way they do.

Its amazes me every day when I see people who do things they think look good or natural. To me this is a lot like women who get tons of collagen in their lips but done for the whole body. I see a few women come in the bike shop every day with obvious plastic surgery...at least half the time they look absolutely rediculous...from super duper skinny noses...really huge breasts...gigantic lips...crooked eyebrows from poorly placed botox injection...its all the same and to a point I like seeing it because its hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
This crap is in no way permanent. Synthol is composed of geranium and lemon oils, menthol, resorcinol (a mild irritant), chloral hydrate (a hypnotic and sedative similar to barbiturates, with some small analgesic ability), as well as salicylic acid, which is used to treat corns by causing the tissue to swell, soften, then degrade and wear away. The resorcinol and salicylic acid are both dermatological compounds used to treat skin problems. They're meant to be applied topically. Not one of these compounds was meant for injection. I shudder just thinking about someone injecting this concoction into their arms.

The reason why it's not permanent is simply because the aforementioned ingredients cause nothing but swelling and inflammation due to irritation. As soon as the irritation is gone, the inflammation and muscle size increase is gone as well, leaving only the scar tissue. Even worse, if the muscle tissue reacts the same way that corns do to the salicylic acid, you end up with a loss of muscle tissue after the swelling subsides. So, if these guys aren't careful, they won't have to wait for old age to cause muscle tissue loss, because Synthol will take care of that for them.

Although I can't say there's concrete evidence that injecting salicylic acid into muscle will produce these results, I sure wouldn't take the chance. Along the same lines is the fact that resorcinol, in high concentrations, may also interfere with thyroid production. The real kicker is that these are the risks involved if you are lucky enough to get the legitimate version. Otherwise, only God, and possibly a dealer somewhere, knows what's in that bottle. It's best to stay away from Synthol and its copycats.

I dislike the synthology church