Make us look like dorks for the animals!

CountAgranoff

Try Vegan Week karokee fundraiser in Portland, Or. April 28th 6:30 PM

Robert Cheeke – Rock and roll all night by Kiss with a $40 pledge.

(oh by the way robert that's your pledge song...your free to do more Randall might try and stop you!)

Charley Korns Former president of NW Veg - Hit me baby by Britney spears for a $100 dollar pledge.

Randall Perez – Welcome to the jungle by Guns and Roses for $50 pledge

David Agranoff - Private eyes by Hall and Oats for $50 pledge

More singers TBA

How it works:

These members of the Portland vegan community are willing to embarrass themselves in public and on youtube for your generous donations to Try Vegan Week Portland. Help us pay for the largest single community vegan outreach event ever, and vegan prom. When we reach the pledge totals for each person they will perform their butts off and we’ll film for those of you out of towners who might still want to pledge

Donate at www.tryveganpdx.com and drop us an e-mail telling who your pledge is for. Remember a $5.00 pledge may be all it takes to make the song and try vegan week happen.

Dude, I nearly forgot about this until Peter said, "see you tomorrow" to me today and I had no idea what he was talking about.

Where will this be held?

I'm glad I got reminded or else I would have been a no-show.

Just FYI, not that I need special treatment, but I need reminders about stuff like this.....with everything that I have going on, I can barely keep up.

Now, time to pick out an outfit!

Dr. Pink the one and only time I did kareoke was during senior week at college with the girl I was with at the time. I'm drawing a blank as to what I sung but we got booed soooooo hard, lol

Actually we grabbed a kareoke machine on a vacation but it was only us and another couple so there was no one to boo us off!

Try Vegan Week karokee fundraiser in Portland, Or. April 28th 6:30 PM

Robert Cheeke – Rock and roll all night by Kiss with a $40 pledge.

(oh by the way robert that's your pledge song...your free to do more Randall might try and stop you!)

Charley Korns Former president of NW Veg - Hit me baby by Britney spears for a $100 dollar pledge.

Randall Perez – Welcome to the jungle by Guns and Roses for $50 pledge

David Agranoff - Private eyes by Hall and Oats for $50 pledge

More singers TBA

How it works:

These members of the Portland vegan community are willing to embarrass themselves in public and on youtube for your generous donations to Try Vegan Week Portland. Help us pay for the largest single community vegan outreach event ever, and vegan prom. When we reach the pledge totals for each person they will perform their butts off and we’ll film for those of you out of towners who might still want to pledge

Donate at www.tryveganpdx.com and drop us an e-mail telling who your pledge is for. Remember a $5.00 pledge may be all it takes to make the song and try vegan week happen.

Dude, in the future, please include a LOCATION! I found it on the website, so I'm good....but others may have no idea where to go.

No worries but for next time.....I'll tell some friends about it today...

This was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun! I took a few youtuble style video clips from the night, so I'll try to get those posted in a few days

Awesome times!

I saw a bunch of forum members there too, which was a pleasant surprise since not many people mentioned they'd be attending.

I recall seeing:

CountAgranoff

xdarthveganx

oregonisaac

rebecca

loveliberate and kids

Me

Maybe others?

Anyway, it was a really really fun time! We'll do it again soon too I'm sure.

And now a few pics of Vegan Rock Stars CountAgranoff and robert

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/TVW_karaoke_2614.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/TVW_karaoke_2617.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/TVW_karaoke_2597.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/TVW_karaoke_2596.jpg