What the hell is wrong with this guy?

robert

Yeah I agree. I think Robert was talking about the actual hunter. Borat is a fictional character played by British comedian/actor Sacha Baron Cohen. And he happens to be Jewish himself.

But I agree. I would punch him too. Just as long as he wasn't holding a rifle at the time

yeah, I've never heard anyone talk who is so honestly, openly and sincerely messed up! Bragging about killing endangered species and all those animals he killed in Africa and his views on different races........the worst part is that he isn't an actor, he's real

Shame.

People that just eat meat are just as bad...they're just fortunate enough that we breed those animals to the point that they aren't extinct...by now every animal humans eat should be extinct...regular omnis on the street only look better by default.

• 2 weeks later...
I absolutely love borat. He exposes all these assholes.

Yea, I agree, he obviously knew this guy would stir up anger in people watching; i mean c'mon purposely killing an extinct animal for a rush, that's just a complete lack of respect. Should we start munching away vigorously at all the next to near extinct plant species that are being protected.

The even more peculiar thing right now is that i am actually watching 'Ali G in da house' right now in the background on tv and just made the correlation, how ironic, lol.

As far as exploiting the whole religious viewpoint thing, that was more of a way just to play on Ali G's parody on jews. I don't doubt his possibility in being racist but I would bet that was to play into the Ali G theme.....

Either way, yea he can have his own opinion and that is fine and imo he is truly messed up in the head...