davidmNY visited Portland from New York

robert

davidmNY rolled into town and we hit up the gym after he got off the plane. Talk about a trooper!

jonzen, DV, davidmNY and I all hung out for a workout and some food and it was great times! I love when forum members come to visit!

Here are a few pics goofing around:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/davidNY1.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/davidNY2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/davidNY5.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/davidNY4.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/davidNY3.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/davidNY6.jpg

Edited by robert

I saw the pics before I read the post and was thinking, wow.. who's that good looking women?

Did not realize it's DV till I went back to read the post.

It's not really fair though, intelligence and good looks combined like that when other people sometimes have neither

David lived like 45 minutes away from me at one point and I never met him...I really regret it too.

Yeh, David is close by to me as well right now and I'm going to make sure we chill. I gotta get on that! Looks like it was fun times

DV, this is the first time I have seen you as well. I feel like singing 'take my breath away'

It's a good thing you held off on the gun show otherwise you would have overshadowed david's visit and made rob look like a boy.

David lived like 45 minutes away from me at one point and I never met him...I really regret it too.

Yeh, David is close by to me as well right now and I'm going to make sure we chill. I gotta get on that! Looks like it was fun times

DV, this is the first time I have seen you as well. I feel like singing 'take my breath away'

It's a good thing you held off on the gun show otherwise you would have overshadowed david's visit and made rob look like a boy.

If and when I come home to Pennsylvania this summer, we'll have to all meet up somewhere. We could meet up realistically anywhere, because (as far as I know), all 3 of us live near Train stations (or at least when I'm in PA I do. )

I LOVE the addition of bubbles!!!

We had a very nice brunch that afternoon. It was SO great to spend time with John and David (okay, and Robert too). We also got to hear one of David's CDs. He has a really nice voice!

We seem to be missing the pictures of King Tut (the Blue and Gold rescue Macaw/terrorizer that lives with us) as he tries to woo Robert. He fell in love with Robert but I don't think it was reciprocated.

I hate having my picture taken when I haven't gotten "dolled up" for it but at least Robert gave me time to let my hair down. Vanity seems to follow me into middle age..........

david has the bird photos on his camera. I have some on my camera, but just of "Tut" sitting there. Still very pretty but nothing like him on my lap and me sweating like crazy hoping he wouldn't eat me.

Beautiful bird! I'll get a pick or two up soon.

Ahhhh nonsense DV, a man with any sort of ponytail is good looking, even if it is the same style as bam bam's

I used to like the top portion in a ponytail and let the bottom hang down kind of like that french tennis player whom I forget his name and if he is actually french or something else. For some reason, I can't get it to look good anymore now that my hair is longer.

You have a rescued macaw!!!! cool.... The two rescued macaws at the monkey park animal rescue center in tamarind, costa rica are gorgeous. I loved them. Sunny wants to make friends with Tut one day. But i'm not sure if he is going to come along to vv08', lol....

• 2 weeks later...

If and when I come home to Pennsylvania this summer, we'll have to all meet up somewhere. We could meet up realistically anywhere, because (as far as I know), all 3 of us live near Train stations (or at least when I'm in PA I do. )

Hey Ed - yea - we will definitely have to meet up some day - whether on the East coast or in Portland - or - hey - Texas! - Why not?!

I LOVE the addition of bubbles!!!

We had a very nice brunch that afternoon. It was SO great to spend time with John and David (okay, and Robert too). We also got to hear one of David's CDs. He has a really nice voice!

We seem to be missing the pictures of King Tut (the Blue and Gold rescue Macaw/terrorizer that lives with us) as he tries to woo Robert. He fell in love with Robert but I don't think it was reciprocated.

I hate having my picture taken when I haven't gotten "dolled up" for it but at least Robert gave me time to let my hair down. Vanity seems to follow me into middle age..........

Thanks again Diane. Hey, I never got your email from that day at your place unless it got missed with my over 2000 spam messages from being away so long. Just posted more of Tut with Robert in my original thread.

Yeh, David is close by to me as well right now and I'm going to make sure we chill. I gotta get on that! Looks like it was fun times.

Yes - L&G - we must get on this soon. I'm all psyched to meet more forum members. It's like collecting Pokemon er something Just getting out and being around new energy was great. I crave more!

Thanks again Diane. Hey, I never got your email from that day at your place unless it got missed with my over 2000 spam messages from being away so long. Just posted more of Tut with Robert in my original thread.

I will send it again today. Let me know if you don't get it.

I will send it again today. Let me know if you don't get it.

got it