Natural Anxiety Cures

probably preaching to the choir with this: URL The Omega-3 Connection: The Groundbreaking Anti-depression Diet and Brain Program. it explains how algae produces omega 3, critters then fed on the algae, fish fed on critters, our ancestors fed on the fish and omega three got passed along. The book theorizes on how this process was key to our evolution, and goes on to explain the role and importance of EFA's - Primarily as a treatment for psychological issues.

sounds like your on the right path Phillip. i spent a few years suffering, and subsequently, a few years in therapy learning CBT and the like. Fortunately, my experience has given me a relative understanding of suffering and the skills to manage. But the best part is when i am able to share the new skills with others, empowering them... i gotta think positive!

Edited by geode

i forgot to post this earlier, but another thing to check is b6 levels, if you are taking any type of stimulant, or taxed mentally throughout the day (school?), it is supposedly depleted rather quickly, might just be a placebo, but i feel good after taking it