Meet Troy: A body-builder goes vegan

Thanks everybody... I threw in a vbb plug in there... I still haven't finished the answers for my profile questions here... Rob I'm on it bud. Monica interviewed me over the phone that how she got the info so fast...

Troy has bee an inspiration to many around here. I am happy to see that his dedication to intense research and helpful nature is making its rounds to the rest of the people who need his help. Good job troy, thanks for doing what you do so well.

Thanks everybody... I threw in a vbb plug in there... I still haven't finished the answers for my profile questions here... Rob I'm on it bud. Monica interviewed me over the phone that how she got the info so fast...

......I don't call people....

Awesome, I look forward to getting you up there soon!

Take care man.

oh that's you? lol .... damn i'm slow

Yeah, Troy is featured (currently) on the front of www.veganbodybuilding.com

I think Octo and Marcina will replace him soon since they won the Biceps contest, but for now Big Troy is the first person you see when you visit our site.

Yeah, I think either one will be great for the front page! I was honored to grace the main page for so long. Maybe consider Avi for the future too, those new pics of are unbelievable!

Yeah, we're going to rotate them, but I think we'll give credit to contest winners and feature winners for 2 weeks at a time. Should be good. You've been there for months and your video which is linked on the front page has been viewed nearly 4,000 times.

Yeah, we're going to rotate them, but I think we'll give credit to contest winners and feature winners for 2 weeks at a time. Should be good. You've been there for months and your video which is linked on the front page has been viewed nearly 4,000 times.

I like change, and seeing someone new on the front page every couple weeks sounds like a great idea! I'm gonna work on a new video in the next couple months... nothing spectacular, just some different lifts and a new song... something fun.