Doug Stanhope in Portland tonight...have 2 tickets

robert

Hey Portland,

Doug Stanhope is in town tonight. C.O. from the forum (my homeboy) has two extra tickets, $20 each. I may go, not totally sure yet, but I haven't seen C.O. in a while so I may end up going.

We'll get there around 8PM or so to get a good seat (General Admission) at Dantes near 4th and Burnside.

Anyone interested?

Yeah, he was cool. Lots of good ideas and logical reasons behind them....that is what I really liked about him.

C.O. and I went. Great show! It was long too! I went there right after the gym. I had 16 rice rolls as fast as I could eat them to get to the show on time and with opening acts, etc. we were there for 4 hours! Luckily I got that good ol food in me

Cool. No problem. I didn't know who would be interested. It is one of those things. Some people really like him, others aren't into him at all.

But I'll let you know next time something cool is going down C.O. on the forum is a comedian and hooked up with a number of groups and events so I usually learn from him what is going on in the city as far as entertainment.