See a Skinny Bitch and Buff Bastard in L.A. next week

robert

We'll get some pics I'm sure.

Here is one from months ago. We make a good team I look forward to seeing her again as well as tons of other people, including some forum members that this vegan festival in L.A.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Roryandme_2501.jpg

"bitch", "bastard"

Oh, brother... Rory Freedman is the author of SKINNY BITCHES the New York Times best seller... thus why he was saying come meet one of the bitches.... because that is how she refers to HERSELF

Robert, it was great meeting you and I'm sorry it was so brief. I was up until 1am and woke up at 5:30am to drive down there. It was all I could do to muster energy to be energetic at my booth and drive and hour and a half home. I felt guilty for not going to find you to visit more... but I was truly spent.

Next time!!!

I met some very cool fit people like Spice Williams-Crosby and Shaun Monson (Earthlings)... and some other dude that was a Super Buff natural bodybuilder and I have no idea who he is. He had long black curly hair, I think he was a competitor like Joe DeMarco and he knows who you are. We talked for awhile but at the time there was alot of people at my booth so his name didn't stick... does that sound familiar to you?

Anyways, nice meeting you finally! Your Vega supplements went so fast and I talked 'em up big time and told everyone where you were and to go see you

Hey, great meeting you as well! I know it was just for a minute....I looked for you after the show to give you a Vegan Fitness Team tank top like the one I gave Rory, but I couldn't find you.

I was even in Orange County the next day but didn't have your number on file.

Yeah, I met a bunch of great people as well. I wish I would have met Spice Williams....I interviewed her for a book project I was working on 3 years ago but never met her. I didn't meet the Earthlings guy either.

I did get photos of me and Rory and those will go up soon

The event was fun.....I'll be in touch next time I'm in L.A.

Just boarding a plane to Orlando but wanted to leave these......

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/worldfest08-2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/worldfest08-1.jpg

Oh, I forgot to ask... Did Kim end up coming over to say hi to you?

I told her you where you were and told her to go visit you at your booth. Her husband is pretty dang buff too...you might want to interview him one day for your site (and a Vegan of course

Also... man those Vega samples went fast!!!!! I sent alot of people over there that were asking me all kinds of question about Vega. I can always manage a diplomatic answer to things I don't know though. I would say, "Oh yeah... Vega, it's high in protein and loaded with high quality ingredients such as spirulina, chllorea and lots of vitamins and minerals. Go see Robert over at the Vega booth and he'll tell you more about it"...

That was my little speech but all the samples you gave me were gone within 2 hours. Popular stuff!!!

I never met Kim...........I saw a bunch of pretty fit people there at WorldFest..men and women.

I'm out in Florida now.....much more sun than in L.A.!!!!!!

I really enjoy my times in L.A. and hope to return again soon. We should train together next time.

Thanks for passing out the Vega. I still have some of your cards and info and I'll continue to pass that out.