Do you want to be buried, cremated....or dissolved?

Crash

Do you want to be buried, cremated or dissolved?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I saw this I didn't know what to think, but do know I don't want to be dissolved. I am curious to see what others think about this. It's a dreary day outside and I guess I'm feeling a little morbid, so also added a poll as to what others want their final arrangements to be.

I would like to donate by body to science if that meant there would be less dissection. I don't see why people ever dissect animals for med school/pre med. There are more than enough human cadavers out there. Then I'd like to be put into hamburgers or something. I'd rather not but if someones gonna eat meat I'd rather it be me than an animal...very unrealistic of course.

Edited by Anonymous

I was thinking of having my ashes presses into a diamond.

http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html

How do you think up something like that?

I've seen stuff like that on television. It was very popular for a while and i bet people still get it done quite often. A lot of people actually get their pets ashes pressed into a diamond.

Reminds me of this guy I saw at a party. I really liked his necklace and the piece in the center. When I told him so, he said oh this, my wife's ashes are inside of it, I never take it off......

I want my organs to be donated. After that I want my body placed into a rocket and shot into the sun (serious).

Isn't earth polluted enough?

Now you want to pollute the stars.

(just kidding.)

With all that added energy you might cause the sun to go supernova and destroy us all. LOL

I wanna be buried under a young growing tree with no casket.

You must like killing trees then Young plants don't do well near degrading corpses.

• 2 weeks later...