10 year old gives birth

Zack

Why/how is it relevant that the person who raped the girl was an "illegal" immigrant Zack?

Well, how about the economic impact of keeping someone in prison that shouldn't even be in this country in the first place?

Why/how is it relevant that the person who raped the girl was an "illegal" immigrant Zack?

Well, how about the economic impact of keeping someone in prison that shouldn't even be in this country in the first place?

Good point, but to what end? You can't keep illegal immigrants out. Assuming you could, the US has one of the highest prison populations in the world so prison costs will still be astronomical.

There was a 9 year old from my old elementary school that gave birth a few years ago. Her daughter is now being raised as her sister.

As for the illegal immigrant thing...I think its safe to say he wouldn't have done this if he weren't here. As for prison costs I say screw em...just eradicate the race of all child rapists...there really shouldn't be second chances in cases like this.

Illegal Immegration, Fry Him!, No Second Chance, ...

*sighs*

Seriously, it's a sick crime - no question about that. But what you guys write is so revenge-seeking. Understandable though as a quick reaction.

Natives can do the same. He would probably have done this at some other place (let's be honest - what's the difference?) and the no-second-chance-worldview (on the long run) is sad in my opinion.

Ping,

It's hard to explain facts to people that have heard differently all their lives. Much like meat eating vs veganism.

Explaining that the prison system does not work, the gun laws, wars, etc.. Even when showing indisputable facts, is very hard.

I mean look at the tent city's in the us at the moment, murder rates and nr. of people in prison. You would think their is a civil war going on looking at the statistics. And people still think they live in a free country!

Don't want to offend anyone, it's just reality.

That was one of the more intelligent posts I've read here in a while.

I've noticed that disconnect too. We have the huge prison population, the patriot act, the AETA and several other similar things yet people will still honk their horns like Homer Simpson and chant "USA! USA! Freedom! Freedom!"

It is scarey because I see that disconnect between the facts and my reflexive views myself.

Illegal Immegration, Fry Him!, No Second Chance, ...

*sighs*

Seriously, it's a sick crime - no question about that. But what you guys write is so revenge-seeking. Understandable though as a quick reaction.

Natives can do the same. He would probably have done this at some other place (let's be honest - what's the difference?) and the no-second-chance-worldview (on the long run) is sad in my opinion.

OK...put him in prison for 15 years so he can meet up with one of your children once he gets out...thats a great idea. Child sex offenders are by far the worst re offenders of any crime. They almost never fix themselves. This isn't about revenge...its about punishment and protection.

That guy needs his dick ripped off.

Then he should be let to bleed to death.

I'm surprised a 10 year old could even GET pregnant. O.o

It's really sad.

Thing is...if she didn't get pregnant the likely hood of him getting caught would be much lower. So many rapes are never reported but in this case she couldn't have hidden it at her age. Not that its necessarily worth a 10yr old having a baby but this may have prevented him from doing it to others.

They should fry him like a quesadilla.

Would you use that same phrase if the person's name wasnt hispanic?

Well... no. It fit the thread. I posted that without reading what his last name was... hence the body of the thread.

Anyway, my solution to prisoners: Kill everyone currently in prison. Anyone who goes to prison thereafter will know that he/she will die at any given moment without notice.

Does anyone think that this would scare the piss out of a lot of people and deter them from doing stupid shit like murder, rape, sell illegal drugs, etc??

They should fry him like a quesadilla.

Would you use that same phrase if the person's name wasnt hispanic?

Well... no. It fit the thread. I posted that without reading what his last name was... hence the body of the thread.

Anyway, my solution to prisoners: Kill everyone currently in prison. Anyone who goes to prison thereafter will know that he/she will die at any given moment without notice.

Does anyone think that this would scare the piss out of a lot of people and deter them from doing stupid shit like murder, rape, sell illegal drugs, etc??

OCTO OCTO OCTO!

NO, it wouldn't. See the famous death penalty. A VERY helpful solution. Fixes all problems.

So your solution would be killing 10% of the population?

Thats pretty scary actually. Actually you guys are starting to scare me a little. I don't think it would scare murderers etc though.

This saying we have suits this nicely: "look past the lenght of your nose".

You all think the war in Iraq is good because you got rid of Saddam right? Now your talking about killing 1 - 10th of the population in your own country..

Thats pretty sick! Professionally the term would be psychopathic.