For all you Obama lovers...funny!

Octopussoir

I think he has something special.

I have been psyched every time I have read the news for the last week. Everyday there is an article how he is pulling further and further ahead.

- proud Obama supporter.

So did you think it was funny? I back Hil and I thought it was funny.

Get real obama has no chance, I actually hope he wins the nomination. He will be easier to beat than hillary.

Watch the Dole - Clinton presidential debates. I think you will see the same thing repeat itself. A tired old man stammering in an evening debate while a young charismatic guy makes him look like yesterday's news.

McCain has a temper too. He once called his own wife a cunt in front of a reporter. With a temper like that it is likely he will put his foot in his mouth and commit political suicide once the focus moves back towards him for the general election.

McCain is also running against the disappointing record of the last 8 years with the Bush administration and the republicans. Even the if the GOP & Bush did well for the last 8 years people want something new. However, Bush & the GOP are leaving the country in good shape after 8 years.

Add all of that up together and you get an uphill battle for McCain

Hillary would be a breeze to beat since republicans hate her so much. I'd actually be tempted to not vote if she were to win(of course she won't)...or I'd write in Obama or someone else. Anyway I won't get all serious...I don't need to since Obama is the real deal and Hillary is a joke.

What makes you think that??? A lot of democrats hate her...most democrats at least respect Obama.

I don't know...a lot of people who I know who normally ride hardline democrat have told me that they think that Obama is way more hype than substance and are considering going off the normal path come election time if he get the nomination. I think that there's far more media bias in his favor that puts him in a positive light so it seems like he's always got the upper hand, but I'm hearing a lot about people jumping ship because they simply don't think that he's qualified for the job and is running on a lot of empty promises.

Not that I give a hoot, wouldn't be voting for him or Hillary this year regardless. I'll cast my vote for Potter instead

What makes you think that??? A lot of democrats hate her...most democrats at least respect Obama.

Yes a lot of democrats do hate her, but I think the independent people that could go either way would be more willing to go for hillary than obama.

I agree that he's mostly hype but at least he hasn't done much wrong(not much right either). We all know Hillary is extremely dishonest...hence the fact that nearly half her voters think she's dishonest. She has also done little in her time and she wouldn't be anywhere in politics if it weren't for Bill. She was a great lawyer(one of the best in the country) but never really did anything for America. At least Obama has done some things with communities while he was in Illinois. Also he has a knack for being very convincing. He hasn't done much in the Senate(nobody has since Bush vetoes everything a democrat pushes) but at the state level he was known to really sway the right to the other side...even if they were reluctant to do so. As for there being empty promises I don't know if that'll be the case this time. Of course no president will ever pass every idea they push but with the new majority I think there's a shot for a lot to happen this time around. I'm not saying we're gonna become a completely different nation but I think he'll at least be able to reverse 75% of the crap GW got us into.

As for your vote...I'll take it but I don't think I can win since I'm not legal yet....wait until 2020 and I'll be in the running. I myself would of course rather be voting for Dennis Kucinich(nearly 100% for the vegan thing) but of course thats unrealistic. I would have liked to see Edwards in there...I trust him more than the other legitimate candidates but when its down to Hillary VS. McCain I'd honestly consider going to McCain(I hate to say it) because they aren't very different at all. I think Obama is 10x better than McCain though.