US Treasury Department refunds

hsorlando

I find it kind of funny/ironic that the United States Treasury Department and those running it think that giving a small extra refund to tax payers in their bank accounts will actually make up for the current economic situation in the U.S.A. All I can think of is that president Bush thinks this will make up for everything. It might if the refunds were equal to the high gas prices that everyone has had to pay. Just wanted to know what other thoughts there were on this. At least now I will be able to attend Vegan Vacation 2008!

My money is going straight into stuff I don't need(more bike stuff). As for everyone else its pointless as well. We'll pay for it later on...or we'll just keep living in this world where our deficit means nothing. I'm getting my check even though I paid less tax than my check will be...since I made so little last year. Its insane that this can happen. As for the gas prices I say keep em coming. My bike tires may go up 5% in price while gas skyrockets to only half of what the rest of the world pays...thats not fair either.