Protien for breakfast?

Hey forum,

I was just looking for reccomendations for protien for breakfast. For breakfast I usually eat fruit, apples, bananas, strawberries, grapes usually. I used to do a protien shake in the morning too but I decided my body likes those later in the day better. Any suggestions for a NON-shake or bar protien for breakfast. I'm looking for some real food protien to supplement my morning fruit.

For me it largely depends on when I work out. I want my protein as far away from my workout as possible. When I used to eat a lot I got most of it in mass largely in the form of tofu, beans, good breads etc.

I eat oatmeal every morning with fruit and nuts.

Are you a raw vegan? Maybe you could have a smoothie with almonds or something in it. Make sure to soak them first. My boyfriend tried to make an almond smoothie and the almonds just broke up and turned to dust haha. Not to mention it was really noisy in my bullet and I was afraid it was gonna break.

I am the complete opposite of karmacharger when it comes to food. I only like to eat breafast in the morning, lunch in the afternoon etc. I would suggest for protein in the morning tofu scrambles maybe with some vegetables, whatever you like in your scramble, and maybe some vegan cheese. But if you are trying to limit soy I don't know what to suggest except for maybe a trail mix of sorts with fruit and lots of nuts. I think there are also a lot of vegan/organic cereals that have protein in them, but a lot of these also have soy in them.

oatmeal is the best. melt some pb in it, put cocoa and shredded coconut. the energy amount from protein won't be so high but the amount would be awesome.

otherwise make sandwhiches with tofu and stuff like that.