Hey Robert.....watch out for this guy

robert

This was sweet..........the Publisher of VegNews Magazine wrote me an e-mail telling me to watch out for this up and coming vegan bodybuilding star:

http://www.envirolink.org/external.html?itemid=200805011940580.0335466

I informed him that Troy is a buddy of mine and that we promote him heavily on our website, featuring him on our front page for months and continue to with his video that is on the main page.

People are starting to take notice Troy.........keep on bringing it and you can become one of the top doggs!

The MORE faces, names and bodies the better! Nearly 10 years ago, it was only me and Robbie Hazeley that people had heard of....since then we've put together a pretty awesome team of vegan bodybuilders (and other vegan athletes)!

Now......we just need to get some of these guys/gals up on stage!

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this thread Robert... Cool stuff...! I googled my name now and that article seems to be referenced or linked or blogged about all over veggie sites... I didn't know it was in so many places... I'm gonna keep on keepin on, don't you worry Thanks for posting this Robert!

His physique stands out and that alone generates attention and interest....that's how I got noticed 8 years ago, and then charisma took over for me

Troy is the man, he and Jimi are the next big things in Vegan Bodybuilding. I know that to be true and I'm really proud of both guys!

Troy....get your profile done man! Thousands of people from all over the world come to the main website everyday.....we need to get you up there quick! Same goes for my buddy Gabe...I'll get on him too.

no offense or anything to troy, but why is he so noticed and popular everywhere? i'm curious why him vs everyone else?

i swear i'm curious don't mean it as in insult

No offense taken, I've actually been quite shocked as well. I think it was my transformation pics that made people take notice, however I've seen a ton of transformation pics and initially I didn't think people would be that surprised. I don't really think I'm popular "everywhere" but if some people getting that impression I guess its kinda cool. Either way, I guess I hope to promote a plant based diet and show that drastic changes can take place, muscle building changes, and I hope to help others in a positive way too.

We need MORE athletes!

I am trying to get more and more featured in the Profiles section of www.veganbodybuilding.com because it gets so much traffic and that is a place people look immediately.

I'll continue my recruiting efforts but if you discover someone you think should be on there or if you think you should be on there, contact me and let's make it happen.

RC

Hey Robert, I'll start working out again and give you something in a few months...LOL

On a serious note, there are a couple of vegan athletes I know of around town here so I'll contact them and find out more about what they are doing and see if we can't get a profile to you...

We need MORE athletes!

I am trying to get more and more featured in the Profiles section of www.veganbodybuilding.com because it gets so much traffic and that is a place people look immediately.

I'll continue my recruiting efforts but if you discover someone you think should be on there or if you think you should be on there, contact me and let's make it happen.

RC

when i lose my tire i'll let you know