New Form of Creatine With No Bloating!!!!!

So I heard about this on another forum

http://www.kre-alkalyn.net/

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4187

It is supposed to give you the same, or better results than creating without the bloat.

Also, someone told me the capsules don't have gelatin. I'm just going by what the guy said on the other forum, but sounds pretty good!!!

The only thing preventing me from trying creating is the bloat factor so I might be all over this

I'd still recommend taking it far before a competition. You never know what it may do. I've never had any problems with any creatine but of course there are people that do and there are also people that have problems taking anything.

I don't load and therefore (I believe) don't bloat. Of course our individual experiences are anecdotal, but I continue to increase my strength by taking 5 mg per day for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off - no bloat and no significant weight changes when on vs. off.

Chris, I wonder if a lower dose would keep your blood pressure from increasing?

I don't load and therefore (I believe) don't bloat. Of course our individual experiences are anecdotal, but I continue to increase my strength by taking 5 mg per day for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off - no bloat and no significant weight changes when on vs. off.

Chris, I wonder if a lower dose would keep your blood pressure from increasing?

Hey DV,

I'm not sure, it might be worth a try as I get really good results on Creatine.

Last Time I was taking it, My blood Pressure went up to about 170/80,

Which got the Doc a little edgy...

Normally it's about 130/70.

• 1 month later...

I've been thinking about you and this topic recently, Chris. I decided to stop all supplementation for awhile to see how I feel. Creatine is the one supplement I may add back - but I'm done with all other isolated proteins.

Back in May, I noticed that my blood pressure (always low) was quite high a few times and I was also having frequent episodes of premature ventricular heart beats (some call this palpitations) and a higher than normal heart rate. I blamed it on the coffee that I'd been drinking for over 25 years, rather than all the supplements which I'd only been taking for the past 6 months. Stupid, I know. So I'm back on coffee, off the supplements and back to a normal heart rate and blood pressure. After looking into this, it seems that an increased blood pressure is one of the effects of some supplements that gets little attention. Of course, if these were medications then an increased blood pressure would be listed as an adverse reaction and safety studies would have been mandatory. I'm beginning to look at anything synthesized/isolated as being the same as a medication and am not liking what I'm finding.

So I heard about this on another forum

http://www.kre-alkalyn.net/

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4187

It is supposed to give you the same, or better results than creating without the bloat.

Also, someone told me the capsules don't have gelatin. I'm just going by what the guy said on the other forum, but sounds pretty good!!!

The only thing preventing me from trying creating is the bloat factor so I might be all over this

Haha, I'm the guy from the other forum. This stuff is great, and although I never bloated on monohydrate, I enjoy the same benefits with the Kre-Alkayn as I did taking tons of the annoying fruit punch flavored red powder. It doesn't require a loading phase, and is cheaper and you take significantly less, as it absorbs 100%. I am wary of the placebo effect, and I can assure you I feel the same if not better results from this creatine as I did with monohydrate.

I would suggest many of you research the benefits of vegans taking creatine, as there are several studies out there that show that we can actually benefit MORE from creatine supplementing than meat eaters. Google 'em! Obviously we don't NEED creatine, but if we got one more safe way to cheat as clever evolving humans, why not?

Safe being the question. Margarine and trans fats were considered safe for decades until proven otherwise. I've taken creatine with good muscle mass gains (and hopefully no tumor mass gains) but I cannot help wondering whether or not we'll look back at these times as being another example of human inguenuity gone wrong.

Haha, very good point. Based on everything I've researched though, it SEEMS to be safe enough, with very little potential of it being carcinogenic or tumor promoting. I take very small amounts due to it being buffered (1-2 caps a day is recommended dose for kre-alkalyn) so I think if there is any risk it would be minimal if not trivial...I hope, haha. Again, I base this on my own problem-free use of the stuff, as well as many people I know, and what research there is out there. I really hope I'm not proven wrong anytime in the future, I have very limited faith in most human ingenuity lately as it is.

If you read up on this form of creatine, you'll find it's a scam. It's basically creatine mixed with ash. There are several newer forms of creatine that are "legit" (as in they contain what the labels say) but they are unstudied. Monohydrate remains the king.