Random Thread

Tasha

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up, checking my messages, playing with silly putty. My friend sent me this the other day, I thought it was awesome:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/rght190/stealing.gif

oooohhhhhh..... poor wittle kangaroo sitting there minding his own business... LOL Mean bird!!! That's an adorable video.

My favorite is the one of the monkey pulling the dogs tail. Zack, don't you have that one??? It's a classic

If I was ever in a word slam I'd use the word ubiquitous and win.

Ever wanna use big words but you don't know what they mean and you're too lazy to look them up. Yet they're in your head and you want to use them but would feel like an idiot if you used them wrong.

You said ubiquitous... but isn't there a similar word too like obsiquious or something? (pronounced ob-see-quee-ous) Heard it... don't know what it means. Same with obtuse... I think I know what it means, but I'm not sure.

I just learned glib... I think... LOL... Naahh... still not sure about glib either. I think it means "thinks your better than everyone" or like snubbing something

Woke up at 3:30am. Couldn't go back to sleep. I'm in this non-sensical daze, so I fit in perfectly in the random thoughts thread today

Just thought of another word I'm unsure of... despondent...

) My house is surrounded with dandelions, and my airing cupboard makes a great dehydrator for making dandelion tea.

I've just started making myself a little store of both leaf tea and petal tea, since they're ever-so good for you. They may not taste brilliant, but apparently it's worth it

It's pretty cool, since i have all of these happy frolicking free-range organic untouched dandelions all over the place, and it's actually a *good* thing to catch the buggers beofre they all turn into dandelion-clocks and start to advance across the landscape in their thronging horde of fluffiness.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/86/Macro_dandelion_Fcb981.JPG/250px-Macro_dandelion_Fcb981.JPG

Did you eat it?

Melissa puts mustard in hers

LOL I TRIED that and it was actually pretty good. With dry oatmeal, not cooked. It was something like dry oatmeal, mustard, and a little bit of apple cider vinegar . . . sounds terrible but I really liked it. If I wasn't about to go grab something at the Spiral Diner (yum ) I'd have some right now.

I'm off work today. It's nice.

I'll have to try out then !

I'll prove that I'm not the weakest link

Are you going for a ride? The weather must be perfect for nice bike ride

You deserve the time off Laura you've worked so hard these past months !

Did you eat it?

Melissa puts mustard in hers

LOL I TRIED that and it was actually pretty good. With dry oatmeal, not cooked. It was something like dry oatmeal, mustard, and a little bit of apple cider vinegar . . . sounds terrible but I really liked it. If I wasn't about to go grab something at the Spiral Diner (yum ) I'd have some right now.

I'm off work today. It's nice.

UGH... If you guys are going to eat Melissa's Mustard Oatmeal... you gotta do it right!!!!

Dry oatmeal, Rice Wine Vinegar (apple cider may be substituted), onion powder, garlic powder and small amount of mustard.

No omitting ingredients from my magical formula!

I'm gonna go have me a bowl right now

(just bought some garlic flavored rice wine vinegar this is DIVINE!!!