• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an ex is an ex for a reason....

an ex is an ex for a reason...

Ditto that honey. Here....let me offer you a nice big Nerf bat to beat the heck out of him without actually injuring him. At least it will let you vent some frustration.

an ex is an ex for a reason...

I'd like to throw up some more of those soothing emoticons for ya. I for every time you wrote that sentence out.

Hsorlando, CONGRATS I knew you'd get the job! Glad to see it's finalized....

Cool Tashie, I saw Shakira perform last night at work along with a whole bunch of others. Although I wasn't too thrilled about how she was whipping the crap out of the snake she used for one of her dances.

Ok, my happy post. I was on the way to work yesterday and I saw someone wearing a Vega T-shirt for the first time. I pointed to my vegan pin on my bag and he slapped my hand. He said he's a vega rep and he was on his way to do a expo. He gave me a couple of vega samples!!!! He's going to be at the raw food and yoga expo this weekend and told me to come chill at the booth and we exchanged contact info. He also wants to help me find a career that's vegan related, cooooool. Very cool dude, would you expect anything less from someone working with brendan, robert and others on a kick ass vegan product??

everybody has signed up at once for my online training program and I'm swamped and I think some people are getting annoyed cuz I haven't answered them but I'm trying so hard to focus on one person at time but my A.D.D. is kicking in big time and Triple AAA just towed my car away because it was leaking coolant... so I can't afford to stop doing what I'm doing because that might cost alot of money, otherwise I'd just refund the last several people that signed up cuz I can't stand anyone disappointed in me or annoyed... but it feels like everyone is in a panicked state for me to get them skinny by tomorrow cuz its summer and I feel a bit overwhelmed by all of it... and why don't people just call me on the phone cuz I'm better on the phone, but that girl from Australia can't call me on the phone cuz that would be too expensive for her.... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now back to my Online clients and I had a bit too much coffee this morning....

I jus got hired at my local YMCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!

Giacomo it's really good that you're going to have a vegan job too!!!

My random stuff today: a photographer working at my uni took me some pics and he thought I was Ukrainian, that's the most exotic nationality I've ever been called!!!

and he thought I was Ukrainian, that's the most exotic nationality I've ever been called!!!

haha that's cool. I have a bulgarian friend and everyone asks if I'm bulgarian. I've also been called russian, which I do not think is accurate.

and he thought I was Ukrainian, that's the most exotic nationality I've ever been called!!!

haha that's cool. I have a bulgarian friend and everyone asks if I'm bulgarian. I've also been called russian, which I do not think is accurate.

lol world citizen kids! In Cuba people thought a lot I was Russian. People on the streets would usually think that my brother and I are a tourist couple. Here in Canada I've been French (even a French prof asked me: Is this the way you do it in France? ) and now Ukrainian! One day a guy told me "oh you're Cuban, I want to learn latin, would you help me?!!"

lol world citizen kids! In Cuba people thought a lot I was Russian. People on the streets would usually think that my brother and I are a tourist couple. Here in Canada I've been French (even a French prof asked me: Is this the way you do it in France? ) and now Ukrainian! One day a guy told me "oh you're Cuban, I want to learn latin, would you help me?!!"

Don't all Latinas and Latinos know Latin? I mean, it only makes sense...

I'm surprised no one has called you a bum

oh Wait I've called you one before !

I'm surprised no one has called you a bum

oh Wait I've called you one before !

Oh cubby I hope you were joking Do you speak American? Latin is the language that the Ancient Rome spoke, and many languages developed from it (including Spanish, the one that we speak in Cuba)

Oh cubby I hope you were joking Do you speak American? Latin is the language that the Ancient Rome spoke, and many languages developed from it (including Spanish, the one that we speak in Cuba)

I speak Illinoisan. Yes, I was kidding. I have always wondered where the term Latino came from. It seems odd to call one set of people that because they speak a language descended from Latin when so many other languages also have. I guess it is like us Americans calling ourselves Americans when there are many other countries in the Americas.

Ha thanks VP I like this thread too.

As for my random thought,

Robert is on his way to Victoria very soon.

Oh Geeze how to keep him entertained?

I'll have make sure I have lots of ice cream in my freezer.

But, I'm sure you'll hear all about

I speak Illinoisan. Yes, I was kidding. I have always wondered where the term Latino came from. It seems odd to call one set of people that because they speak a language descended from Latin when so many other languages also have. I guess it is like us Americans calling ourselves Americans when there are many other countries in the Americas.

I think it's because we share South America with Brazil so there's more than one Latin language. Actually we have also French but they don't call themselves like that. Who told them they're not Latin just because half of their ancestors invented ballet?

It s just impossible to eat salad from my big salad bowl with Sunny (my parrot). He is the most loving and tamed creature ever but he gets inexpliacbly weird about certain things and my big salad bowl is one of them. Whenever he sees it, he gets very anxious and if it's near him, he screams loud and bites the crap out of the rim.

“Being a vegan teen activist is usually code for ‘easy.' " -Excerpt from the movier, John Tucker Must Die HUH????