hello! :)

Cheryl

Hello,

I am from Orlando and just met Robert Cheeke and Hayley at the Global Green Earth Expo this past weekend. It was so refreshing to meet such interesting and kind people with the same beliefs as me. We had such a good time getting to know each other at the expo and we also had a group dinner at Orlando's one and only vegan restaurant, Ethos, (amazing food!)

I've been a vegan for a year and a half now, I was a vegetarian for 2 years b4 that. I scuba dive, surf and work out on a regular basis, i try to eat healthy, but i cant help making a batch of vegan cookies from time to time , lol...

I'm looking forward to getting to know this forum and maybe changing up my work out routine soon and taking out some of the sodium in my diet (i know i eat to much salty foods)...

GO VEGANS!

Hi Cheryl. It's Hayley from the expo,it was so nice to finally meet some fellow vegan athletes this weekend. I've been vegan for 2 years, and I am in the exact same boat about the sodium intake, and the occasional vegan cookie. I know you'll love this forum, it's great.

Welcome my friend! You totally rock. I had a great time hanging out with you. You are one of those people I 'hit it off with' from the get-go. I really look forward to returning to Orlando again in the near future.

Welcome to our community and have an awesome time! Invite some of your Orlando friends too. We always love new members in our online family.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Hey welcome to the forum. To avoid accidentally making a batch of cookies, cut it off at the source; when you're at the store, don't buy the necessary ingredients, then when you're at home with the craving, you won't be able to do it

Welcome Cheryl!

Pleasure to have you here. If you make an effort to eat more whole foods, you will definitely lower your sodium intake. Anything that is packaged is usually laden with preservatives and slot of sodium. Going straight for the actual fruit/grain/veg etc itself will eliminate these ingredients from your diet.

Enjoy the forum!