Spinning knocks my socks off

I am certifiably addicted to spin... I have been doing it for a year at the ucf gym usually from 3-5 days a week. My favorite spin class is endurance where you keep the resistance low and go super fast. my least fave is strength but it makes me sweat bullets...I did a " Strength" class with maximum resistance for 45 minutes...my legs almost buckled underneath me. I hit my cardio wall in 10 minutes and was red faced as if I had done a 90 min spin. woo hoo.

Edited by Emmybear

It's funny because spinning doesn't really do anything for me, but running does. When I run I get amazing cardio workouts, but when I do a spinning class for 45 minutes or so I feel like I haven't done enough, even if I do get a bit sore. I would like to spin once in a while to change things up. But first I'd better get back to running, I missed two runs last week because I was super super busy at the expo, and hanging with Robert. I'm so glad I have someone else to blame my missed runs on lol.

Yeah I missed my Saturday 20/20/ 20 but I had fun at the expo. I am going to start running...whenever I don't have time for a spin class they have a really cool indoor track at the gym that I am gonna start doing laps around.

cycling and running here as well though I enjoy it more when it's not on a machine. However, spin classes are cool, they usually have the best music playing out of any other class even kickboxing and the teachers are driven and really hype you up. I still prefer to be outdoors but spin class over any other indoor cardio for sure. Indoor tracks are kinda cool also but you wind up doing 100 laps lol but it's better than the treadmill.